Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Smitty

roving%20bands%20of%20bandits_jpg_630x400_q85.jpg

lol...you're the loser in this election, unless you're one of the takers???
like I said many times, I've planned for this day..you guys will be saying "wtf happened" in a few years

Don't get upset, it was on FOX.

lol...you're the loser in this election, unless you're one of the takers???
like I said many times, I've planned for this day..you guys will be saying "wtf happened" in a few years

you planned for this day? you were predicting Romney would win last week.

you are a world-class knucklehead.

No, tstupid.

I'm a Winner. And a big, fucking Winner at that.

You, you on the other hand are a loser, a liar and have zero integrity whatsoever. You have no balls and are someone I would never want to do business with, because you're clearly not to be trusted at your word.

you planned for this day? you were predicting Romney would win last week.

you are a world-class knucklehead.

with or without Romney I have been planning........got out of the market last year, paid cash for my investment properties, cash out of the bank and a few other things

No, tstupid.

I'm a Winner. And a big, fucking Winner at that.

You, you on the other hand are a loser, a liar and have zero integrity whatsoever. You have no balls and are someone I would never want to do business with, because you're clearly not to be trusted at your word.

sorry, I dont need a cab ride from ya fella

In ethics, integrity is regarded as the honesty and truthfulness or accuracy of one's actions. Integrity can be regarded as the opposite of hypocrisy, in that it regards internal consistency as a virtue, and suggests that parties holding apparently conflicting values should account for the discrepancy or alter their beliefs.

hypocrite.

Back