Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official New ][V][ichigan Head Coach Search Thread

Nothing happens for a week is my guess. If im Harbaugh, I dont want to finish the season at 7-8. Everything takes a backseat until I get that 8th win(or season is completed) and I dont register a losing season. Also, I cant see San Fran firing him like all guys on Mgoblow think. I believe things can happen right now, just not announcements. I could be wrong but the timing just isnt right at the moment(for THE announcement).

Yeah, the complete speculation and wishfulness of those at MGoBlog's board is entertaining. Virtually no foundation in reality for half the BS they wishfully post...

I agree, nothing until a week from now and then it's official ..

read an article in the freep, written by some San Jose reporter, that said something to the effect "we all know that Harbaugh's heart is in the NFL" (not a direct quote)

we do?

Back