Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official New ][V][ichigan Head Coach Search Thread

b311j

The Official New ][V][ichigan Head Coach/Jim Harbaugh Search Thread

Lots of drama in Baltimore and San Fran with the Harbaughs.

Last edited:
We could replace Hoke with a shoe for the rest of the season. There wouldn't be any difference.

Screw those guys... Get the genius who turned Johnny football in a first rounder.. If its the offensive coordinator so be it...

Either harbaugh will work. Both may be looking for jobs after this season.

Do you think Hoke says the goal of the Big 10 Championship is still there this season during the presser? It would be a great joke.

I would have expected John to be the more likely Harbaugh.

The OTL report makes him the sympathetic figure though; he wanted to release Ray Rice.

Jim Harbaugh isn't coming to college football without a Super Bowl ring on his resume, and he's not going to win one this year and then leave for college.

If Hoke is fired, his replacement is likely someone we're not discussing now. It's not either of the Harbaughs, Miles, etc.

Part of me still thinks Brandon brought in Nussmeier with at the very least considering he may be promoted to the HC position, and this was a way to appease the diehard traditionalists who don't want to bring in someone unfamiliar with UM to be the HC.

I think John harbaugh could be a possibility. I don't think he lasts beyond this season with all the crap that team dealt with.

Kevin Sumlin

Seeing that name a lot.

Why the hell would he come to UM?!

Face it, UM is in the same place now they were in 2008, if not lower. They need to try to get...

1. an up and coming coordinator in D1
2. an up and coming FCS head coach
3. a small D1 coach looking for an upgrade.

That's it. You're not getting a guy to give up a HC job in the SEC or NFL to come to Michigan.

Not now. Not anymore.

Seeing that name a lot.

Why the hell would he come to UM?!

Face it, UM is in the same place now they were in 2008, if not lower. They need to try to get...

1. an up and coming coordinator in D1
2. an up and coming FCS head coach
3. a small D1 coach looking for an upgrade.

That's it. You're not getting a guy to give up a HC job in the SEC or NFL to come to Michigan.

Not now. Not anymore.

Maybe because He played at Purdue?
heck he already makes 5 million a season at A&M.
Your right I doubt we could attract him..
But maybe we should try...

I just want someone with progressives thinking for football..
On both sides of the ball...

You'd never hire him but Narduzzi would be perfect for you guys.

Wisconsin and MSU are now what Michigan used to be. It's a bit sad considering they were both jokes for the longest time. I want that back.

I've been saying that for a while now. Offer him big money and see what happens.
He ll do well wherever he goes and he'll bring toughness. I'd be scared if you guys got him.

Some one on ESPN earlier was talking about the class of the B1G and mentioned Michigan in there with OSU and MSU. And I thought, well at least they are still including Michigan in there as a leading program. How much longer will that last?

Back