Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. orioles ALDS Game 1 October 2

Cave man is going to have to provide another one of his unexpected clutch shots is all

Do we know it was a hit and run and not just Kinsler stealing and Hunter swinging to protect the runner?

Seems like if it was a hit and run they might have tried earlier in the AB.

He did run earlier in the at bat as well. I think he ran on the 2-1 pitch and Hunter fouled it off.

He did run earlier in the at bat as well. I think he ran on the 2-1 pitch and Hunter fouled it off.

And Hunter ahead of the count should have held up... he had it stolen easy.
Just another terrible read By TH... inning is total different if the lets
IK steal....

But keeping IK planted at first was the right move...No
way he should be moving with Miggy coming up..

Last edited:

That's what I meant. didn't try it until the 4th pitch of the AB and all were balls before, even though one was called a strike. Just seems like an odd place for a hit and run when a potential walk was brewing.

And Hunter ahead of the count should have held up... he had it stolen easy.
Just another terrible read By TH... inning is total different if the lets
IK steal....

There's really no good reason to run at all in that situation. You are down 2 runs and you are guaranteed Miggy comes to the plate. It's just stupid to put Kinsler in any jeopardy like that.

And now our dumbass manager is screwing things up again. NO WAY should Joba be in right now. It should have been Soria. If we're lucky, they wont score.

Sickening, fucking routine play and Romine botches it. fucking choking pieces of shit.

Last edited:
Nice job, Chamberlain. Hope he only has a one-year deal.

Pitching to Cruz.... Genius.... with a base open?

Soria should have started the inning... Not Max...

Last edited:
Do we know it was a hit and run and not just Kinsler stealing and Hunter swinging to protect the runner?

Seems like if it was a hit and run they might have tried earlier in the AB.

Kinsler ran 3 pitches during the at bat

Last edited:
Back