Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. padres April 12

Whoa!!

I just learned from surfing the net that Kate Upton's uncle is the GOP United States House Representative from Michigan's 6th Congressional District, located in the very southwest corner of the Lower Peninsula.

Did anybody else here already know that?

Well at least he tried to be more aggressive that time going after the first fastball..I yi yi Alex piling up the k's this year...

Maybe they can get JV to give him some tips

Last edited:
Maybe the pitchers should hit, and the Tigers use the DH for the catcher slot when Avila is behind the plate.

GONZALEZ NEEDS TO BE FUCKING CUT HE ALMOST KILLED MIGGY WITH HIS SHITTY DEFENSE

unghgasdlkfaklsdjf

Big out to get Headley to end that inning. 82 pitches. Might be tough to get 7 innings out of him.

We need like 8 more runs till I feel safe handing the game to the bullpen.

I called JV getting his first mlb hit earlier today on twitter, I tweeted it to him.

Didn't see them live, I turned the station instead of neighbors hearing me scream and curse yet again another fuck'n asshole ump and the different strike zones for the Tigers pitchers.
Umpires: HP: Seth Buckminster. 1B: Mike Muchlinski. 2B: Mike Winters. 3B: Andy Fletcher.

We need a new starting catcher also??? to go along with the other needs this team lacks.

Back