Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. padres April 12

from Scout.com Justin Verlander has thrown 92 pitches but has plenty left in the tank, with his fastball sitting at 94 over the past 10 pitches.

Another big K for JV. Looks to be getting stronger as the game goes. Good sign to see those K's climbing.

Wow.

San Diego feed reports JV 21-2 in interleague.

.913 winning percentage.

National League don't see nothin' like JV on a regular basis.

This seems a lot like last year. A bit of run scoring early, then the offense goes into fucking hibernation.

Who the fuck picked the retarded start time for this game? West coast game, you'd think it would be 4pm or 10 pm starts (EST).

8 pitches 6 maybe 7 were balls, he was trying to throw you a ball.swung at every single one wow.c'mon man

Last edited:
Who the fuck picked the retarded start time for this game? West coast game, you'd think it would be 4pm or 10 pm starts (EST).

I picked it.

I had to juggle it between the 3rd round of the Masters' tournament and my niece's under the lights soccer game.

That will most likely be it for JV after 7 innings and 110 pitches. Looked strong in those last few innings. K'd a lot of dudes. 8 k's now. Does he start the 8th with this BP???

I think he might start the 8th. See how quickly he can get one more batter or two.

Two innings of pen and a dead arm closer we're probebly going to need more runs here

I think he might start the 8th. See how quickly he can get one more batter or two.

JV is laughing it up in the dugout and he hugged Max. Not sure that means he's done but he seems like he is relaxed and not in focused mode right now.

Last edited:
JV is laughing it up in the dugout and he Max hugged. Not sure that means he's done but he seems like he is relaxed and not in focused mode right now.

Yea I saw that. It's not like we can avoid using the bullpen so here's hoping they have a nice night!

Back