Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. padres April 12

I'll just put it up now why wait

15 for 28 k ave

Edit: Hahah funny oh that works, yet he still blows

Damn too bad nick got picked off of 2nd that 5th run could have been huge, roks had a few base running blunders

Last edited:
Whelp, it Castellanos doesnt fucking suck at baserunning, we have a 5-2 lead. Fucking wonderful.

Not paying attention on the bases by Nick just cost us a run.

The whole team or just Nick? Because Nick has only started 7 games.

Just Nick. Today. Thrown out at 2nd in the 1st game of the year? And got caught ignoring the stop sign and rounding 3rd too far and was thrown out in another game.

Last edited:
If Krol can use his changeup effectively, he might be able to shed his LOOGY status.

Don Kelly?

Short story. I was watching the game in one room and my Dad was watching in another and when Don Kelly gets called on to pitch my Dad yells: "I ain't seen the floater pitch since Scuffy McGee!!"

One of my favorite moments ever.

Back