Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. padres April 12

San Diego broadcast team just called it; declaring that Justin Verlander was the star of the game and earned his first win of the season.

Does Nathan have something under the bill of his cap? Anyone notice how long he rubbed his thumb under there after that 1st ground out to Kinsler?

Eww, Jones caught on camera with his hand inside his pants.

Tigers Win 6- 2
Verlander Wins 7 IP 8 K's
JV gets 2 Hits
Davis/Kinsler 2 Hits ea. 5 Runs
TigersVictoryCigar

Well good he got it done, noticed he wasn't going to the fastball much 91-92mph? Hmmmm yuuuuuulp dead arm

Awesome night for JV, so happy for him

Well good he got it done, noticed he wasn't going to the fastball much 91-92mph? Hmmmm yuuuuuulp dead arm

Awesome night for JV, so happy for him

He hit 96 on the gun and 94 and 95 many other times. Pretty typical for early April.

got to see a tigers win in person for the first time in a long time. My little cousin got a pre game ball from Joba lol.

I can't wait for tomorrow's game; I'm gonna go beat some mother fuckers up at the gym at 9 am Cali time, then come home for the game...

Do still like Alex behind the plate, just not at it, and the backup isn't any better...

Back