Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. redsox Game Thread April 8

Who the fuck is this guy, and what has he done with the real Austin Jackson?

Miggy hits a rocket to Ellsbury who has to dive and this time he actually catches it. Sac fly makes it 5-2.

Ortiz crushes a double to deep left center and drives in Gonzalez. 5-3...no outs.

pathetic outing for max today.

very disappointing.

I had a feeling the Red Sox would score runs today. But after we jumped out to a 4-0 lead I didn't expect we'd be losing 7-5 before the end of the top of the 3rd inning.

Tigers obviously can retake the lead, but if Max is gonna be...uhh..inconsistent all season, it obviously puts more pressure on the bullpen and the lineup to bail him out, Tigers needed and still need a LH veteran SP IMO.

Why LH?

b/c they already have more than enough veteran RH SPs, and the Tigers haven't been able to retain a halfway-decent LH SP in their roto since Rogers retired.

So what extra value will a LH veteran bring over another RH veteran, assuming they would provide similar numbers?

Tigers obviously can retake the lead, but if Max is gonna be...uhh..inconsistent all season, it obviously puts more pressure on the bullpen and the lineup to bail him out, Tigers needed and still need a LH veteran SP IMO.

It's one fucking start, dont get your panties in a wad.

BB gets an rbi base hit...his first hit of the year. Miggy hits into a DP but scores AJ. 7-7.

Peralta gets Punto diving headfirst into 1st base but he looked safe. I need to see the replay.

Back