Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. redsox Game Thread April 8

Wow that outing by Scherzer has me a TAD more worried about Fister's absence. Man did he stink...A balk, three (?) hit batters, hits allowed with 2 strikes, 2-out hits allowed...yikes...

Well, maybe the big fellas can get this one back this inning.

Wow that outing by Scherzer has me a TAD more worried about Fister's absence. Man did he stink...A balk, three (?) hit batters, hits allowed with 2 strikes, 2-out hits allowed...yikes...

The Balk was bullshit though.

But, yeah, he stunk.

Nice quick inning from Schlereth. Don't know why he wasn't walking Gonzo, though...

Gameday is labeling these curveballs as Eephus pitchers. Interesting...

Best thing Valentine could do for us would be to remove Padilla.

Punto...ugh I hate that little piss-squirt. Wish he woulda stayed in the NL.

Radio said earlier Scouts going to look at Oliver tonite, and Leyland's going tomorrow to see Crosby.

Wish I had something positive to say about Oliver. These two just seem to be in and out with their command.

I guess he was listening to Rod, because he sure didn't get very much plate with either one of those...

Back