Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. redsox Game Thread April 8

So what extra value will a LH veteran bring over another RH veteran, assuming they would provide similar numbers?

never understood the RH/LH phenomena. A pitcher is a pitcher. Teams generally have more right handed hitters so wouldn't you want good RHP?

never understood the RH/LH phenomena. A pitcher is a pitcher. Teams generally have more right handed hitters so wouldn't you want good RHP?

Yeah, just give me the best pitcher available, I don't care what hand he is.

Many parks are set up to benefit left handed power hitters, like CoPa.

LHP's are valuable, because most Lefties don't hit as well against LHP.

Panties, huh?

I don't post that type of insulting personal crap to other members here, no matter what I might think of them, but apparently you have no problem doing so, and as a result you are on ignore from now on.

So don't waste your precious time responding to my posts anymore, b/c I certainly won't be seeing any of your posts or your replys about any subject on this forum whatsoever.

OK.

Gentlemen, it's the third game of the season...can't we wait for the fourth game to fight? lol

Schlereth is brought in and immediately serves up a 2 run shot to Gonzalez. 9-7.

Padilla was dealing last inning...we will see what happens next. The Sox closer situation is not good, so we are in this game regardless of the score....and what is with the Filipino Cupid ads?

Had the game on a boston radio station driving home, there was no XM?? blackouts in the area now for xm/sirius?? anyways,
Tigers were up 5 - 2, and then 5 - 4 and I figured brown eye Max would Schitzer it. turned to another channel..
get back to tie game and now ffSchlereth F's it up to gonzalez.............F
Brings him in to face lefties and he craps his pants. 9 - 7.
chinstrap ortiz swing from his heels, finally k's.

Any crap balls and strikes calls from home plate ump Iassogna?

Any crap balls and strikes calls from home plate ump Iassogna?

Not that I noticed. He seems to have a pretty good strike zone today....I haven't seen anyone getting squeezed. He's called high strikes too (and they should be called strikes).

Back