Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Today's example of Christians behaving badly

There isn’t one called Muslims behaving badly either, one side is full of sikco pedos the other barbarbinas running around cutting people’s heads off or burning alive etc idk it all just makes me sick and leaves me not wanting anything to do with organized religion at all

there's no shortage of sicko pedos among Muslims. They have sanctioned child marriage and there's a practice known as bacha bazi, practiced throughout central asia where grown men will take young boys as slaves that they abuse and/or pimp out to be abused. Our own government has punished American soldiers for blowing the whistle on the systematic rape and enslavement of young boys in Afghanistan and Pakistan. There was a case where an American soldier was court martialed for assaulting an Afghan officer because he was keeping and raping his sex slaves on an American military base. Despite his protestations, senior military personnel did nothing so he beat the shit out of the guy and now he is facing time in military prison. Plus, as you pointed out, some of them have a tendency to behead people who don't believe what they believe. Isn't it just so racist that Trump doesn't want to let people from some of these countries come to America until we know they can be properly vetted?

Last edited:
there's no shortage of sicko pedos among Muslims. They have sanctioned child marriage and there's a practice known as bacha bazi, practiced throughout central asia where grown men will take young boys as slaves that they abuse and/or pimp out to be abused. Our own government has punished American soldiers for blowing the whistle on the systematic rape and enslavement of young boys in Afghanistan and Pakistan. There was a case where an American soldier was court martialed for assaulting an Afghan officer because he was keeping and raping his sex slaves on an American military base. Despite his protestations, senior military personnel did nothing so he beat the shit out of the guy and now he is facing time in military prison. Plus, as you pointed out, some of them have a tendency to behead people who don't believe what they believe. Isn't it just so racist that Trump doesn't want to let people from some of these countries come to America until we know they can be properly vetted?

that's also true I didn't leave that out intentionally, it's all very sick, UK locked Tommy up for speaking out against rape gangs in the UK. too many appalling religions on this rock IMO

Last edited:
that's also true I didn't leave that out intentionally, it's all very sick, UK locked Tommy up for speaking out against rape gangs in the UK. too many appalling religions on this rock IMO

these things don't happen in the name of religion though and they're not part of the doctrine of religions (most religions at least - I seem to recall hearing that Mohammed said something about taking child brides). These acts are committed by sick people linked to a religion. That's not to excuse the coverups - again, that's abhorrent and people need to be held accountable for that. But blaming religion as the cause is sort of like when people cite the crusades and talk about how violent religions are and how we could bring about peace by getting rid of them. There are bad people in the world - religious and non religious. Anti-religion atheist Stalin killed 20-40mm people while Mao (also an atheist) is credited with upwards of 78mm deaths. Never mind Pol Pot, that's as many as 118mm people over a couple decades. The combined death toll of the crusades, spread out over 400 years, is 9mm.

I thought the Tommy Robinson case was actually worse than what you're indicating - wasn't he locked up simply for covering the trial of a rape gang?

Last edited:
these things don't happen in the name of religion though and they're not part of the doctrine of religions (most religions at least - I seem to recall hearing that Mohammed said something about taking child brides). These acts are committed by sick people linked to a religion. That's not to excuse the coverups - again, that's abhorrent and people need to be held accountable for that. But blaming religion as the cause is sort of like when people cite the crusades and talk about how violent religions are and how we could bring about peace by getting rid of them. There are bad people in the world - religious and non religious. Anti-religion atheist Stalin killed 20-40mm people while Mao (also an atheist) is credited with upwards of 78mm deaths. Never mind Pol Pot, that's as many as 118mm people over a couple decades. The combined death toll of the crusades, spread out over 400 years, is 9mm.

I thought the Tommy Robinson case was actually worse than what you're indicating - wasn't he locked up simply for covering the trial of a rape gang?

yes but his whole ordeal started when he broke up a child kidnapping attempt by migrants or something like that, then he started speaking out against their immigrant problem and then they locked him up. I don't for a second think that crap can't and won't happen here either if the left gains power. Nov is so critically important it's not even funny. Censorship steps now already now occurring here. Counter position and arguments not allowed.

Last edited:
yes but his whole ordeal started when he broke up a child kidnapping attempt by migrants or something like that, then he started speaking out against their immigrant problem and then they locked him up. I don't for a second think that crap can't and won't happen here either if the left gains power. Nov is so critically important it's not even funny. Censorship steps now already now occurring here. Counter position and arguments not allowed.

yeah, I know he's been a vocal opponent of the UK's immigration policies and he's been speaking out about the negative effects. But I think his actual arrest and extended incarceration were for violating a gag order by merely covering the trial of an accused grooming gang for his website. Is he still in jail?

Last edited:
yeah, I know he's been a vocal opponent of the UK's immigration policies and he's been speaking out about the negative effects. But I think his actual arrest and extended incarceration were for violating a gag order by merely covering the trial of an accused grooming gang for his website. Is he still in jail?

They let him out in early Aug, thought I heard they threw him back in again last week but that may have been fake news. not sure but I note he's branded as a right-winger just for speaking out. pathetic. That's how things are these days it would seem, don't agree with the lefty agenda makes you a right-winger.

https://www.politicalite.com/exclus...ticalite-and-says-hes-overwhelmed-by-support/

The autorotation movement is trying to catch on here in the US as well with all that social media censorship but most here don't care cuz hating trump and al things trump is more important.

Last edited:
hey, this isn't the dumbass racial conspiracy theory thread. go post this bullshit in another thread, creeps.

LMAO at people using the "yeah,but" defense with regards to the Catholic priests. Yeah but Muslims do it too. Yeah but teachers do it too. The Catholic church has turned a blind eye to hundreds of priests molesting 1000s of kids over DECADES. You cant 'yeah but' your way out of that. When as a society can we move past this antiquated control mechanism called religion and just simply start being good people?

I am absolutely sure they are molesting children because they are Catholic. Catholic teachers are indoctrinating soon to be pedophiles to become priests so that they can continue the practice. Catholicism is the problem not the evil people performing the bad acts.

Joe blow did this horrendous, punishable by death act, so everything they espouse about any group they belong to, must mean that everyone that espouses the same things, or belongs to the same group (even over 1 billion of them in the world) must condone the bad practice or be one of the bad people themselves.

Typical crap from this thread.

I am not "yeah butting" anything, but neither is it bad, immoral, or tainted to be a Catholic. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just being an asshole.

I am not "yeah butting" anything, but neither is it bad, immoral, or tainted to be a Catholic.

Of course it is not.

I'm not Catholic anymore - I pretty much never really was; I just played one growing up as a kid for the sake of my parents - but I still have Catholic family and friends.

All are good people, for the best of my knowledge.

Of course it is not.

I'm not Catholic anymore - I pretty much never really was; I just played one growing up as a kid for the sake of my parents - but I still have Catholic family and friends.

All are good people, for the best of my knowledge.

Well then, you're not an asshole . . . just an underachieving piker.

:*)

I am absolutely sure they are molesting children because they are Catholic. Catholic teachers are indoctrinating soon to be pedophiles to become priests so that they can continue the practice. Catholicism is the problem not the evil people performing the bad acts.

Joe blow did this horrendous, punishable by death act, so everything they espouse about any group they belong to, must mean that everyone that espouses the same things, or belongs to the same group (even over 1 billion of them in the world) must condone the bad practice or be one of the bad people themselves.

I am not "yeah butting" anything, but neither is it bad, immoral, or tainted to be a Catholic. Anyone who thinks otherwise is just being an asshole.

I don't think it's bad, immoral, or tainted to simply be a Catholic.

... but the church you follow is pretty rotten.

I did not say all of the PEOPLE were bad. I said the CHURCH was. I know plenty of Catholics as well that are good people. BUT catholicism is NOT what makes them good or moral. Religion does NOT equate to good and moral. I also know plenty of "christians" that are....whats the word you used....oh yeah, assholes. The CHURCH is corrupt. The CHURCH has hidden these pedophiles for far too long. Yes, Joe Blow did the horrendous thing. BUT the CHURCH helped hide them. For DECADES. The CHURCH kept them under its protective wing so the big bad police and judicial system couldn't punish them all. And that I have a BIG problem with. If you want to have you faith, great. More power to you. But when it reaches a point where the CHURCH is beyond the law. Where the CHURCH is protected by government. Well my friend, I guess that is where I will proudly wear the asshole moniker.

LMAO at people using the "yeah,but" defense with regards to the Catholic priests. Yeah but Muslims do it too. Yeah but teachers do it too. The Catholic church has turned a blind eye to hundreds of priests molesting 1000s of kids over DECADES. You cant 'yeah but' your way out of that. When as a society can we move past this antiquated control mechanism called religion and just simply start being good people?

no one is using that defense nor has anyone excused the abuse or the cover up by the church. But arguing the point has never been your strong suit.

I did not say all of the PEOPLE were bad. I said the CHURCH was. I know plenty of Catholics as well that are good people. BUT catholicism is NOT what makes them good or moral. Religion does NOT equate to good and moral. I also know plenty of "christians" that are....whats the word you used....oh yeah, assholes. The CHURCH is corrupt. The CHURCH has hidden these pedophiles for far too long. Yes, Joe Blow did the horrendous thing. BUT the CHURCH helped hide them. For DECADES. The CHURCH kept them under its protective wing so the big bad police and judicial system couldn't punish them all. And that I have a BIG problem with. If you want to have you faith, great. More power to you. But when it reaches a point where the CHURCH is beyond the law. Where the CHURCH is protected by government. Well my friend, I guess that is where I will proudly wear the asshole moniker.

It is strange to me that humans treating humans poorly, whether it is protected by corrupt police, by corrupt laws, or by a corrupt hierarchy within the large group, will always draw people's ire, and most definitely should. However, I am not willing to indict the entire Catholic church, just the evil perpetrators.

On a lighter note (please read this with light-hearted nature that was intended):
Ladies and gentlemen, I'll be brief. The issue here is not whether we broke a few rules, or took a few liberties with our female guests - we did. But you can't hold a whole religion responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole world's religious system? And if the whole world's religious system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of mankind in general? I put it to you, b311j - isn't this an indictment of our entire world? Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but I for one am not going to stand here and listen to you badmouth humanity. Gentlemen!

It's funny 'cause the Church is (allegedly) the unique, "Holy Catholic Apostolic" Earthly representation of an infallible divine power... except when it's revealed the church harbored and enabled child molestation, rape, and murder for hundreds of years, and then it's "OH so the church isn't perfect? Well, guess what, NO ONE is."

... Right, but remember, they started this whole "Church" thing by claiming they were.

It's funny 'cause the Church is (allegedly) the unique, "Holy Catholic Apostolic" Earthly representation of an infallible divine power... except when it's revealed the church harbored and enabled child molestation, rape, and murder for hundreds of years, and then it's "OH so the church isn't perfect? Well, guess what, NO ONE is."

... Right, but remember, they started this whole "Church" thing by claiming they were.

. . . but I never claimed that. It's all about me, silly.

Back