Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Today's Good Old American mass shooting brought to you by...

Oh wow, you've fired not one but two of the most common guns in the world. We got a real Rambo over here!

You're trying too hard here - not doing yourself any favors if you're trying to show people you're not delusional.

You're trying too hard here - not doing yourself any favors if you're trying to show people you're not delusional.

Tell us more about your decades of experience with the pew pews that go pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew!

A murderous people celebrate their national holiday with a string of mass shootings, 10 dead, 38 wounded (link)... Philadelphia, Baltimore and Ft. Worth.

I read that the Philly mass shooter was a cross dresser or transgender, BLM activist.

just goes to show that anyone can grow up to be a mass shooter in America.

I'm Proud to be an American.

just goes to show that anyone can grow up to be a mass shooter in America.

I'm Proud to be an American.

?Where at least I know I?m free,
And won?t forget the men who died,

Who gave that right to me
And I?d gladly stand up

Next to you and defend Her still today
?Cause there ain?t no doubt I love this land

God bless the USA.?

?Where at least I know I?m free,
And won?t forget the men who died,

Who gave that right to me
And I?d gladly stand up

Next to you and defend Her still today
?Cause there ain?t no doubt I love this land

God bless the USA.?

That song is more realistic if the singer is also a paranoid, delusional man (possibly after being subjected to CIA mind control experiments at some point), who believes the people at the mall or Walmart are all Communist sleeper agents, and starts blasting them with an AR-15 clone after he finishes singing.

That song is more realistic if the singer is also a paranoid, delusional man (possibly after being subjected to CIA mind control experiments at some point), who believes the people at the mall or Walmart are all Communist sleeper agents, and starts blasting them with an AR-15 clone after he finishes singing.

I already registered a treatment for that story with the WGA.

Hopefully Clint Eastwood will make a movie about it and some law firm will reach out to me and offer me a (small) settlement to promise to go away, just like happened with ?Gran Torino.?

Back