Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Vs. OSU

Mark better draw up the drive of his life right now or it’s game over if it gets to 17-0

From here on out the only rb that should touch the ball is Collins and not just on that damn read draw. Get him some counters off tackle or at least some screens

Now that's a drive!!!! I so wish we could do that 4-5 times a game instead of 1-2. This offense has potential, just doesn't have consistency.

Man that catch by Seybert spinning back to get it and continuing to run up field was NFL worthy. Hell of a throw by Lewerke on the TD too.

Can someone explain to me why Fields didn't have to sit out a year? He couldn't best out the QB at UGA and decided to transfer. I saw because a baseball player said something racist to him so he transferred and they said that was reason enough to not have to sit. I have seen plenty of kids that have had way more of a hardship have to sit out a year.

Can someone explain to me why Fields didn't have to sit out a year? He couldn't best out the QB at UGA and decided to transfer. I saw because a baseball player said something racist to him so he transferred and they said that was reason enough to not have to sit. I have seen plenty of kids that have had way more of a hardship have to sit out a year.

This is the issue, it?s totally random and without explanation. Why did Shea Patterson get hardship? Sorry but Ole Miss was a filthy program, you really had no idea what you were getting yourself into so playing for Hugh Freeze?

I thought I saw recently someone got denied immediate eligibility to play for VT because his mom had cancer and he was from a city just outside of the mile limit for a family related matter.

This is the issue, it?s totally random and without explanation. Why did Shea Patterson get hardship? Sorry but Ole Miss was a filthy program, you really had no idea what you were getting yourself into so playing for Hugh Freeze?

I thought I saw recently someone got denied immediate eligibility to play for VT because his mom had cancer and he was from a city just outside of the mile limit for a family related matter.

The kid from VT is the reason I thought of it. He is my wife's best friend's nephew. I remember her best friends posting it on Facebook pissed that he had to sit out a year to move closer to his sick mom. They should let every kid sit out a year or every transfer can play right away.

Damn it you have to make that throw. So now our offense is playing well and the defense is getting gashed.

That throw to White is EXACTLY the reason I bitch about Lewerke!! Hes had a great two drives of making great throws and just completely misses a walk in td to White. You just cannot miss those throws every week.

You cannot miss an extra 4 points and have 2 turnovers and expect to win against this team

Someone should tell Josiah that he should try making the tackle while attempting to punch the ball out.

Now Stewart drops a pass. This game has been there for the taking and we're just shooting ourselves in the foot

This team has had so many low IQ plays the first half it’s sickening

Back