Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2022 Mid Terms

FJpTQahUYAMmSQK.jpeg

Durham back in the news. I didn?t know this but grand jury testimony was on hold for 9 months over Covid.no wonder this is taking so damn long. How convenient.

How bout we just bar trump and Hillary from running again and call it a day

This just greatly increased the odds trump will take back the WH in 24. Since there are so many sheep that just believe everything CNN tells then they are going to start getting a revised message in the future.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...porate-policies-followed-Zuckers-romance.html

Wait... I'm confused...

How the FUCK is Chris Cuomo believing he is entitled to $18 million? And why the FUCK is AT&T / CNN attempting to "settle" by offereing $9 Million?

He was fired for cause! There has been even more info validating the firing since it happened.

If anyone should be sued, Cuomo should be sued by CNN for deriliction of duties unbecoming his position and inflicting harm upon the integrity of the organization, followed by a claim that he is attempting to extort $18 million from them as further grounds for attempting to get back money he was paid after he claimed he was not going to do the very things he ended up doing! If CNN had fully kept an eye on him, they would have fired him many months prior...so YO CHRIS! Pay the fuck up motherfucker! And we will be keeping all of the $18 million, fuck you very much!

Wait... I'm confused...

How the FUCK is Chris Cuomo believing he is entitled to $18 million? And why the FUCK is AT&T / CNN attempting to "settle" by offereing $9 Million?

He was fired for cause! There has been even more info validating the firing since it happened.

If anyone should be sued, Cuomo should be sued by CNN for deriliction of duties unbecoming his position and inflicting harm upon the integrity of the organization, followed by a claim that he is attempting to extort $18 million from them as further grounds for attempting to get back money he was paid after he claimed he was not going to do the very things he ended up doing! If CNN had fully kept an eye on him, they would have fired him many months prior...so YO CHRIS! Pay the fuck up motherfucker! And we will be keeping all of the $18 million, fuck you very much!

I don't think even CNN would advance the claim that they have any integrity - they'd get laughed right out of the courtroom.

I don't think even CNN would advance the claim that they have any integrity - they'd get laughed right out of the courtroom.

I remember when CNN first started they were a decent news channel. They didn't get into this modern thing of reporters spouting their political agenda slants to everything, they basically had quick hits on what events were happening from around the US and the world.

I distinctly remember the channel being promoted by Tom Clancy in his books and movies as being a reliable source for breaking news and they typically were the first to provide news reports.

That was so long ago, not sure how many others remember those good ol' days.

I remember when CNN first started they were a decent news channel. They didn't get into this modern thing of reporters spouting their political agenda slants to everything, they basically had quick hits on what events were happening from around the US and the world.

I distinctly remember the channel being promoted by Tom Clancy in his books and movies as being a reliable source for breaking news and they typically were the first to provide news reports.

That was so long ago, not sure how many others remember those good ol' days.

you have a long memory - the network has been moving further and further left since at least '91 with Wolf Blitzer covering Desert Storm as an opinion piece.

Yeah, I'm remembering their earliest days. Until CNN proved a News Only channel had a place on the cable dial, they were the only players and they built it by really just covering the news as it happened as quickly as possible. They had little time to employ political agendas during that time, so the audience was more likely to get the straight facts. It did not take long for competition to develop though, and that was when they started allowing for the opinion pieces to increase, and the inevitable choice to lean Left based on their owners preferences began to take shape. I think that choice was also due in part to the NBC, ABC, and CBS left leaning platforms caused them to push an even more Liberal agenda when possible. Fox recognized all the media being in a dogfight for Left leaning viewers created a massive opening for a Right leaning news channel and capitalized on that. In the end, they all are simply playing toward a specific demographic and their money. More and more they have moved away from simply reporting events, everything today has a slant and agenda.

The more info everyone has, the dumber so iety becomes it appears. The media drives divisions now because they discovered that is needed to gain viewers and therefore add revenue. I don't like what the media has done, and I do not believe a true Middle Media exists

Back