Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2022 Mid Terms

Wrong.

VP - Speaker of the House - Senate Pro Tempore, after this it's all cabinet positions.

Thanks for correcting me... that bit where VP can break ties in senate got me crossed up a bit. No excuse, my bad.

This is unbelievable never thought we?d see anything like this in America

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...oting-rights-to-nearly-1-million-noncitizens/

NYC has fallen

Why can't the Dems simply establish a more efficient process for legalizing these citizens?

I am not desiring something that keeps them labeled as illegal citizens, I want them to be accepted as equal citizens. They are usually hard working individuals who desire to be Americans.

There are exceptions where some choose to become involved in illegal activities, but IMO that would be lessened if they were able to become legal citizens and able to get better jobs and earn a better life. Yes, that means they would pay taxes too, but more importantly they are provided a path to citizenship that is clear and encouraged.

Why do these things have to be so bloody difficult?

I have been seeing adds already running locally. What scares me is the adds that I have seen (republicans) are advertising that they are pro Trump. They can't run on their own merit but have to tie their candidacy to him? The Trump zealots are nuts.

I have been seeing adds already running locally. What scares me is the adds that I have seen (republicans) are advertising that they are pro Trump. They can't run on their own merit but have to tie their candidacy to him? The Trump zealots are nuts.

to be fair, that's basically what Democrats are running on as well. They don't want to actually govern, so they just point to Jan. 6 as evidence they won't be as bad.

with few exceptions, Biden's been a terrible president. His CDC is catastrophic... they're actively getting people killed. Psychopaths.

Legit if it is Biden v Trump again, everyone needs to vote 3rd party. That is just plain unacceptable.

I?m backing Desantis I don?t want trump again, would like to see trump as Speaker of the House.

I?m backing Desantis I don?t want trump again, would like to see trump as Speaker of the House.

Trump is just too divisive, increasing the radicalization amongst both the Left and the Right. I honestly wish he had never become involved in politics, not because I disagree with everything he attempted to do, he just tries to do it in the worst ways possible.

Sounds like Shillary is gearing up to make another run, if it's trump/Hillary again in 2024 I'm pretty sure the universe is going to implode in on itself.

Trump is just too divisive, increasing the radicalization amongst both the Left and the Right. I honestly wish he had never become involved in politics, not because I disagree with everything he attempted to do, he just tries to do it in the worst ways possible.

I don't think it would have mattered. Regardless of who the nom was, he/she was going to be the worst, most racist president ever. Trump's lack of polish, celebrity status and willingness to punch back just made it easier for them to sell that BS narrative.

Sounds like Shillary is gearing up to make another run, if it's trump/Hillary again in 2024 I'm pretty sure the universe is going to implode in on itself.

I sincerely wish Trump and Hillary would come together as a non-explosive yet still eliminatory type of matter/antimatter combination. Or if old age would finally lead to their terminated lifeforms, that would suffice. Just so long as they cease existing, I'm good.

I don't buy any of this trump desantis rift rumor stuff going around, first saw that show up in a RT release. RT is not a trust worthy news source, RT is Russian disinformation. they don't want republicans back, they can do whatever they want under the Buck Fiden Dems. It would be to their benefit to get republicans fighting with each other.

Last edited:
Not sure if there is a rift between the two individuals, but I'm of the opinion there will be a growing rift between those who want Trump and those who want DeSantis.

For the sake of the Rep Party, the Trump supporters need to back DeSantis. There will be a much smaller group of DeSantis supporters who will back Trump. I'm of the opinion the DeSantis supporters would sooner vote 3rd party.

Not sure if there is a rift between the two individuals, but I'm of the opinion there will be a growing rift between those who want Trump and those who want DeSantis.

For the sake of the Rep Party, the Trump supporters need to back DeSantis. There will be a much smaller group of DeSantis supporters who will back Trump. I'm of the opinion the DeSantis supporters would sooner vote 3rd party.

I prefer DeSantis, then Pompeo or Cruz in either order but would definitely vote for Trump rather than a 3rd party candidate considering the alternative - a lot of what's wrong with this country and our economy is a result of the last time there was a moderately serious 3rd party contender (Ross Perot). He split the Bush vote and not that I love Bush (I'd probably have preferred Perot if he had a snowballs chance in hell), but because of that we ended up w/ 8 years of Bill Clinton and the dawn of the near zero interest rates that have been kept artificially low for 30 years now.

Big swing to the right. Midterms should be pretty good for the republicans.

lgcee9uipekjsow90933fa.png

Back