Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2023 NFL Draft

I really hate pick 6 at this point lol. If we can't move up or down and Anderson and Carter are gone I think I may be on board with qb. Anyone think Witherspoon is sauce Gardner? I don't.

Wilson... no thanks.

Skoronski would be meh...

If you liked the idea of Hooker later... you'd probably need to draft him at 18 at this point. So if Stroud or AR15 drops to 6... do you just take one of them?

I'm still hoping we figure out how to get Anderson. But if him and Carter are gone ... we need to move the pick or we're in trouble.

I would also prefer Anderson or a trade down. I'm out on Carter. You'd have to REALLY be sure he'd be committed to football and his inner circle isn't going to be a problem.

If we cannot find a trade down......I'd go Wilson or Bijon Robinson. I LOVE Robinson's game. He's a game changer. We could even trade Swift during the draft for a 4th or 5th.

I don't love Wilson's get off.....but the rest of his game has a lot of prime Robert Porcher in it. His strength and arm length make him really hard to block. If he could possibly develop more explosion off the ball he could be REALLY good.

I would also prefer Anderson or a trade down. I'm out on Carter. You'd have to REALLY be sure he'd be committed to football and his inner circle isn't going to be a problem.

If we cannot find a trade down......I'd go Wilson or Bijon Robinson. I LOVE Robinson's game. He's a game changer. We could even trade Swift during the draft for a 4th or 5th.

I don't love Wilson's get off.....but the rest of his game has a lot of prime Robert Porcher in it. His strength and arm length make him really hard to block. If he could possibly develop more explosion off the ball he could be REALLY good.

I would be shocked if the Lions could get a 4th or 5th for Swift.

Productive when in and cheap for this year. Think they could get a Round 3 pick for him

Only if we draft Bijan though which I don't think they would do at 6 and he won't fall to 18

Productive when in and cheap for this year. Think they could get a Round 3 pick for him

Only if we draft Bijan though which I don't think they would do at 6 and he won't fall to 18

As usual, you are delusional.

He's basically a 3rd down back that can't stay healthy. Only one year left on his contract. Why would any team give up a 3rd round pick?

I wouldn't be. Talent is not an issue with Swift. He is a top 5 TALENT, IMO. I think his skill set is similar to Christian McCaffrey's. He just cannot play 17 games/year.

Shit, he has problems playing 10 games a year. That's why I think they could get a 4th or 5th. Some team is going to miss out one the top 3 backs and getting a talented guy like Swift, still only 24, would be a good Plan B.

Cincinnati would be a REALLY good fit for him. So would Baltimore or the Jets

Last edited:
1 year left on the deal... you don't get more than a 5th. Not worth it.

I think this will be a 1st round with a LOT of movement in it. Lions included. Saw a couple sites last night saying the Eagles are trying to move up to #6 and offering #10 & #30. Not sure if that's true, but if they can't get to Will Anderson that seems like a great deal to move back 4 slots.

Breaking News - Lamar and Baltimore just agreed to a deal.

That takes my dream scenario out the picture.

Back