Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

2023 Off-Season Thread

Goff gets in pro bowl ala Matty Stafford.. At least he had less fat to go.

I would say good for him, but nobody has cared about the pro bowl for some time now.

That being said, there is a pretty easy argument to make that he should have been there in the first place...but that is a Stafford like road I don't want to go down.

Congrats???

This puts it stadium revenue at 38% of all NFL revenue. Ranging from 22 to 66% depending on the team.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeoz...ames-are-played-without-fans/?sh=47632ad7691a

But that's everything from food and drinks, to parking to merchandise. Sometimes, that's as much or more than the tickets themselves.

1.5% did seem a bit low for total revenue....but it could be.

Quick math says that if the average ticket price for Lions games at Ford Field are $128.00 (quick google search, i did ZERO research)....and there is 65,000 tickets sold to 8.5 home games....that is $70,720,000/year. Total revenue in 2021 for the Detroit Lions was $452M (another quick google search). So total ticket revenue was 15.64% of total revenue. No idea if that is close to right......just doing the very simple math on that.

this is what came up for me when I googled it.

The NFL has different revenue streams, such as sponsorships, media (both broadcasting and digital), partnerships, ticket sales and concessions. In 2020, NFL regular season ticketing revenue made up about 1.25 percent of the league's total revenue

I guess I screwed up since that was the COVID year

Did he leave a year early to get the 3rd round complimentary pick?

no. from what I have read is the outgoing minority has to be hired as a head coach or "primary football executive"

Going from a running backs coach to a offensive coordinator doesn't qualify for draft pick compensation.

Reactions: 503
If Glenn leaves we get a compensatory pick though

2nd inteviews with Cardinals and Colts

They said Deuce wanted to be near his mother in Carolina who has health issues. He worked with Frank Reich before in Philly too. Also with Ben Johnson back it makes sense for him. Could he be OC in Carolina but Reich still calls plays

We we get a pick for Duce ?

no. from what I have read is the outgoing minority has to be hired as a head coach or "primary football executive"

Going from a running backs coach to a offensive coordinator doesn't qualify for draft pick compensation.

Ok thanks for the info.

Another huge off-season need that we don?t talk about. A reliable kicker.

I suspect 3rd round is where he goes. Where in the 3rd round I don't know. Injury and the fact he's 25.

him being 25 doesn't matter at the QB position. From what I read his injury will be healed by training camp.

Back