Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Am I wrong to want Harbaugh gone at this point?

Cool.

Then you go out and get Urban Meyer and bring him to Michigan.

And when you do, after he leads Michigan to the national championship, I will stand with him in front of you, and pour hot, boiling smolten bronze on his ass, until his ass is completely bronzed.

You can crap on my thoughts all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that it could be possible. It wont be possible if no one asks. And there has been no suggestions from yourself. It may be knee jerk reactions on my part and others that you see, cuz its a tough loss to swallow. But myself and others don't care anymore. By any means necessary!!! Get the best coach and recruiter available and get rid of this fucking piece of shit coach.

You can crap on my thoughts all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that it could be possible. It wont be possible if no one asks. And there has been no suggestions from yourself. It may be knee jerk reactions on my part and others that you see, cuz its a tough loss to swallow. But myself and others don't care anymore. By any means necessary!!! Get the best coach and recruiter available and get rid of this fucking piece of shit coach.

Don?t get your panties in a bunch.

I have never, never ever have I ever heard (nor read) it said that Urban Meyer could ever, ever possibly remotely be in play for Michigan.

Until you brought it up on this thread, and then posted something about his wife having something on some podcast.

I had heard about Notre Dame being a dream job before.

Now, I looked up the Eleven Warriors article you referred to and there it is - Michigan was once on the list of three - but the wife says Michigan is crossed off the list.

Okay - get Michigan back on the list - assuming he?ll ever coach again.

Right now, we?re just two guys who been drinkin? arguing if unicorns 🦄 taking off to fly get a better lift depending on if they fart a rainbow 🌈 at launch or not.

We have a coach that can have his team prepared against a 24 point underdog.
We are so tired of terrible adjustments.
We are so tired of awful game plans.
We have running backs but have zero clue how to use them right.
We have a defensive coordinator who is so antiquated good staffs know how to school
Him over and over again. He is terrible at in game adjustments also and his blitz
Schemes are awful. Oh can he even coach a zone defense ?
We have a offense coordinator who can’t seem to teach deep ball to his Qb and players.
We have a offense coordinator who wasted at least 12-20 dive plays against Msu strength.
Again where are the offense adjustments to what MSU was doing ?

Last edited:
We have a coach that can have his team prepared against a 24 point underdog.
We are so tired of terrible adjustments.
We are so tired of awful game plans.
We have running backs but have zero clue how to use them right.
We have a defensive coordinator who is so antiquated good staffs know how to school
Him over and over again. He is terrible at in game adjustments also and his blitz
Schemes are awful. Oh can he even coach a zone defense ?
We have a offense coordinator who can?t seem to teach deep ball to his Qi and players.
We have a offense coordinator who wasted at least 12-20 dive plays against Msu strength.

What adjustments?

Talking about Meyer is stupid. He hates Michigan so he would never come to Ann Arbor no matter how much money we offered him.

What adjustments?

Yes I am sorry you are right. We never seem to adjust anymore.

Hell 80 year old Lloyd Carr would have Michigan more fired up to play a game then fucking
Harbaugh. The guy can?t Motivate college players at all. Proof is in the losses.

Very small amount of coaches that would do better... and none of them are coming here.

I wouldn?t want Luke Fickell... he?s a buckeye through and through too

So was Bo. Fickell wouldn't be ideal as far as his pedigree but he's a damn good coach who understands the rivalry and would actually give us a chance to win.

Yes I am sorry you are right. We never seem to adjust anymore.

Hell 80 year old Lloyd Carr would have Michigan more fired up to play a game then fucking
Harbaugh. The guy can?t Motivate college players at all. Proof is in the losses.

Look at the Army game last year. They just banged their head against the wall all day. Never changed shit. Same thing again today. Every 2nd and long was a run straight up the middle. Never worked, never changed.

Don?t get your panties in a bunch.

I have never, never ever have I ever heard (nor read) it said that Urban Meyer could ever, ever possibly remotely be in play for Michigan.

Until you brought it up on this thread, and then posted something about his wife having something on some podcast.

I had heard about Notre Dame being a dream job before.

Now, I looked up the Eleven Warriors article you referred to and there it is - Michigan was once on the list of three - but the wife says Michigan is crossed off the list.

Okay - get Michigan back on the list - assuming he?ll ever coach again.

Right now, we?re just two guys who been drinkin? arguing if unicorns 🦄 taking off to fly get a better lift depending on if they fart a rainbow 🌈 at launch or not.

Lol, I have been drinkin'

Who?s Harbaugh?s replacement in two seasons?

Well, right now I?m listening to the podcast of Urban Meyer?s wife I went and looked up after wolverines4life castigated about after dismissing the notion of Meyer coming to Michigan.

She sounds really cool. Like, smoke show cool.

So if not him...maybe her.

She didn?t actually say anything about him possibly coming to Michigan on what I heard though.

I posted the link on the previous post on this thread and there?s a link to the podcast if anybody wants to hear it.

Talking about Meyer is stupid. He hates Michigan so he would never come to Ann Arbor no matter how much money we offered him.

Here's a news flash for you.........Meyer doesnt give a fuck about Ohio St. They are in his past just like Florida was when he took the job at OSU and Utah was in the past when he took the job at Florida. Meyer cares about Meyer and if Meyer won a National Championship at Michigan or ND for that matter, lots of people would hail him as better than Saban. I think that part would be enticing to him.

Well, right now I?m listening to the podcast of Urban Meyer?s wife I went and looked up after wolverines4life castigated about after dismissing the notion of Meyer coming to Michigan.

She sounds really cool. Like, smoke show cool.

So if not him...maybe her.

She didn?t actually say anything about him possibly coming to Michigan on what I heard though.

I posted the link on the previous post on this thread and there?s a link to the podcast if anybody wants to hear it.

And that, sir, is what we may need. Some smokeshows from Florida. Get those bitches over here. Give the man some eye candy.

Here's a news flash for you.........Meyer doesnt give a fuck about Ohio St. They are in his past just like Florida was when he took the job at OSU and Utah was in the past when he took the job at Florida. Meyer cares about Meyer and if Meyer won a National Championship at Michigan or ND for that matter, lots of people would hail him as better than Saban. I think that part would be enticing to him.

Cool.

Let?s take the meeting.

Look at the Army game last year. They just banged their head against the wall all day. Never changed shit. Same thing again today. Every 2nd and long was a run straight up the middle. Never worked, never changed.

Or you can reference how OSU beats the breaks off our ass after halftime the past 3 years. They make quality adjustments, we stick to the plan.

And that, sir, is what we may need. Some smokeshows from Florida. Get those bitches over here. Give the man some eye candy.

I know, right?

Seriously, listen to the podcast you convinced me to look up on the Eleven Warriors podcast I posted on post # 42 - she is literally talking about getting tattoos on various parts of her body were her husband to win another NC.

WHAT IS IT ABOUT THOSE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THEIR FREAKIN? TATTOOS?

I know, right?

Seriously, listen to the podcast you convinced me to look up on the Eleven Warriors podcast I posted on post # 42 - she is literally talking about getting tattoos on various parts of her body were her husband to win another NC.

WHAT IS IT ABOUT THOSE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES AND THEIR FREAKIN? TATTOOS?

They win things worthy of a tattoo? Just guessing.

Back