Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Biogenesis ready to tell MLB on players Arod, Braun, suspensions coming Updated

Why the hell wouldnt he? Hes getting 200 games for a 50 game offense

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Sounds to me that he got the 50 game drug offense and a year for trying to cover it up by tampering with the case. I have a feeling that he's really gonna look like a douchebag when this is all done. Not that anyone thinks he's not already a douchebag.

Sounds to me that he got the 50 game drug offense and a year for trying to cover it up by tampering with the case. I have a feeling that he's really gonna look like a douchebag when this is all done. Not that anyone thinks he's not already a douchebag.

I'm at a crossroads, Arod getting banned or the Yankees saving money by his ban. Its hard to choose which one I want more.

The most ironic part of MLB patting themselves on the back is their testing program is still a huge joke. Very few players are getting caught with testing. There are still hundreds of dirty players out there....probably some on or in the Tigers system.

Yeah yeah, testing sucks - waited to long etc. But its a start..

good article. This is why I think it is very likely that some of our favorite foreign players have used PED's to get into MLB. This includes our current favorite Tiger.....Miggy.

You know Tom,
The side effects of these drugs that athletes take do affect joints and organs.
It would hurt more than shock if Miggy was involved. We all hope not.
and as a reminder, this all happened/started back in that series in toronto on that pavement like turf he dove for a ball and landed on his body horizontally.

You know Tom,
The side effects of these drugs that athletes take do affect joints and organs.
It would hurt more than shock if Miggy was involved. We all hope not.
and as a reminder, this all happened/started back in that series in toronto on that pavement like turf he dove for a ball and landed on his body horizontally.

I have been a Tigers fan for a long time (not as long as you) but I think I am a little different than a lot of fans. I like players but I really have no allegance to any of them. I am a Detroit Tigers fan. In other threads I have said I hope they trade Miggy vs. giving him a long extension. Trade Max if they can't get an Anibel type extension. I am here for the long haul....players come and go. That is why I would not be surprised or hurt if it came out that Miggy took PEDs. He is great but he is just another player to me.

True.

Also Tom, if he does get suspended, there will be many teams who think his solid year might have been ped use. No doubt he will get an offer but I'm thinking a 1 year deal maybe worth 3.2m a year.

... for the top rated shortstop in free agency?

Double that amount and years.

If Iggy poops out this remaining 2013, we may bid on Peralta this winter. The worst case scenario for Iggy in Detroit is to replace Ramon Santiago as primary utility infielder.

IMO, Iggy is our future. At least in the short term, next couple years. Peralta will not be signed. I believe he was gone even before his name came up as a ped user.

Granted, I don't know who his replacement was going to be but I didn't see him resigning. As far as now, not sure its a good idea to sign someone to a deal that just fucked you up in a pennant race.

ARod after getting hit with a pitch on Tuesday:

arodhbp080713.jpg

I guarantee the media will use that facial expressive photo in future articles on A-Roid.

Thanks for sharing that Ron! :cheers:

Back