Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Biogenesis ready to tell MLB on players Arod, Braun, suspensions coming Updated

Braun is still an immense, fake ass, piece of shit.

Here is what happened. During the latter part of the 2011 season, I was dealing with a nagging injury and I turned to products for a short period of time that I shouldn't have used. The products were a cream and a lozenge which I was told could help expedite my rehabilitation. It was a huge mistake for which I am deeply ashamed and I compounded the situation by not admitting my mistakes immediately.

I deeply regret many of the things I said at the press conference after the arbitrator's decision in February 2012. At that time, I still didn't want to believe that I had used a banned substance. I think a combination of feeling self righteous and having a lot of unjustified anger led me to react the way I did. I felt wronged and attacked, but looking back now, I was the one who was wrong. I am beyond embarrassed that I said what I thought I needed to say to defend my clouded vision of reality. I am just starting the process of trying to understand why I responded the way I did, which I continue to regret. There is no excuse for any of this.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/9592973/ryan-braun-full-statement-admitting-ped-use

Braun is still an immense, fake ass, piece of shit.

Here is what happened. During the latter part of the 2011 season, I was dealing with a nagging injury and I turned to products for a short period of time that I shouldn't have used. The products were a cream and a lozenge which I was told could help expedite my rehabilitation. It was a huge mistake for which I am deeply ashamed and I compounded the situation by not admitting my mistakes immediately.

I deeply regret many of the things I said at the press conference after the arbitrator's decision in February 2012. At that time, I still didn't want to believe that I had used a banned substance. I think a combination of feeling self righteous and having a lot of unjustified anger led me to react the way I did. I felt wronged and attacked, but looking back now, I was the one who was wrong. I am beyond embarrassed that I said what I thought I needed to say to defend my clouded vision of reality. I am just starting the process of trying to understand why I responded the way I did, which I continue to regret. There is no excuse for any of this.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/9592973/ryan-braun-full-statement-admitting-ped-use

Momma loves her Ryan
And Daddy loves him, too
And the grass may look green to ya, Braun
And the sky may still look blue
Oooooo Ryan
Oooooooo Brauny has the Blues
Oooooo Ooohh Ooooo Oooooh Ya Liar!!

If you should try cheating
On the thin ice of MLB life
Dragging behind you the silent reproach
Of millions of baseball fans' tear-stained eyes
Don't be surprised when a crack in the ice
Appears under your feet
You slip out of your depth and out of your mind
With your fear flowing out from behind you
As you claw the thin ice...

Last edited:
http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_...a-department-health-investigation-sources-say
MLB hurt Fla. investigation. Mike Fish discusses information that sources provided to "Outside The Lines" indicating MLB obtained documents that may have been stolen, thereby impeding an investigation of Biogenesis founder Tony Bosch by the Florida Department of Health.

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/eye-on...-dept-of-health-investigation-into-biogenesis
MLB impeded FL Dept. of Health investigation into Biogenesis.

Last edited:
Man...when will this shit just be in the past. Assuming no current players are doing it, MLB should just offer like a 25 game suspension if people not previously named still on active rosters just come out and say they did and save all the drama of rooting them out.

There's the players. That's one level. What about the management and managers who are culpable and who knew who the juicing players were?

There's the players. That's one level. What about the management and managers who are culpable and who knew who the juicing players were?

If they were "responsible" back 15 years ago..they never will be. But any time soon, anyway.

I'd have to say the reality that this isn't over yet and all suspensions doled out already is a crock of shit. So some teams are impacted last year and other teams to yet be this year? i'll bet some of these yet unnamed players don't even play for the same f'en team now! absolutely stupid, they should have had this all completed last year as for suspensions or waited till this year and did em all at once instead of spreading them out over multi years! IMO

Last edited:
I'd have to say the reality that this isn't over yet and all suspensions doled out already is a crock of shit. So some teams are impacted last year and other teams to yet be this year? i'll bet some of these yet unnamed players don't even play for the same f'en team now! absolutely stupid, they should have had this all completed last year as for suspensions or waited till this year and did em all at once instead of spreading them out over multi years! IMO

Blame Bosch not MLB for that.

Back