Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cedric Benson

He might be good for them but its exhibition. I remember when Aaron Brown looked good.

So? Your point?

any flash in the pan like Aaron Brown can look good running against 2nd and 3rd team defenses in the pre season....but Cedric's got the resume to back his production up.

great signing by the Pack.

He's a great signing? Either their rushing completely blew or he's the second coming of Walter Peyton.

He better learn how to catch the ball.

He's a great signing? Either their rushing completely blew or he's the second coming of Walter Peyton.

He better learn how to catch the ball.

why ? he's not there to catch the ball...he's there to run between the tackles downhill and get the tough yards.

ya their RB options did blow....almost as bad as ours :tup:

why ? he's not there to catch the ball...he's there to run between the tackles downhill and get the tough yards.

ya their RB options did blow....almost as bad as ours :tup:

If he gets more than 800 yards I'll be surprised.

You do realize grant had back to back 1200 yard seasons before he got hurt. Ahman had an 1800 yard season with favre.

You act like green bay never runs the ball.

You do realize grant had back to back 1200 yard seasons before he got hurt. Ahman had an 1800 yard season with favre.

You act like green bay never runs the ball.

Its more of 'he has some miles on him'. This is more of because its GB. I'm not suppose to like anything GB does.

There's a difference between not liking something and being dumb.

I doubt slick likes that packers got Benson. But he will admit it was good for them.

There's a difference between not liking something and being dumb.

I doubt slick likes that packers got Benson. But he will admit it was good for them.

So I can't make fun. Am I suppose to say Cutler is awesome now?

It was against a stout defense but nonetheless he sucked today.

Three games vs good defenses like 49ners bears and seahawks (which he didn't get the ball til 2nd half) and a shoot out vs saints...pretty decent numbers for being a bad desperate move.

I mean he's probably still at his regular YPC but it's still nice for GB to be able to consistently hand it off to him as opposed to their other options.

I mean he's probably still at his regular YPC but it's still nice for GB to be able to consistently hand it off to him as opposed to their other options.

Just looks like Grant. Same guy, different face.

Back