Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Draft Thread 2020

Lose them all if stafford cant go next week

Will Harris is garbage. Add safety to a need
Cb2
Another pass rush
Two lbs which they wont change becausr they love davis and resigned jones

Lt. Fuck decker
Rt fuck wagner
Two guards. Glasgow fa, fuck dahl
Rb. Kerryon injury prone
Slot wr unless amendola wants back in this mess
Te. Cut Jessie James and Logan Thomas a fa

Pay Golladay

That's a lot of needs for a holeless team that had a 12 win floor. :lmao:

That's a lot of needs for a holeless team that had a 12 win floor. :lmao:

Injuries created holes. Decker and Wagner have played better. Kerryon this injury prone is ridiculous.

Davis has played better too in the run D at least. Decision on him this off season.

Harris is a rookie but must improve quickly. Diggs trade didn't help that hole. Walker injury too of course was huge.

CBs Melvin needs a pass rush and is a FA

Glasgow a FA but he is good.

So really one more pass rusher is the hole. Hand provides pass rush but that's another big injury. Hand and Daniels injuries hurt the pass rush on inside. More Kennard at LB and one more DE

Top 10 pick could be good for that.

Last edited:
https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2019...-order-detroit-lions-currently-hold-11th-pick
2020 NFL Draft order: Detroit Lions currently hold 11th pick.
Oh God, we?re really doing this already.
POD

https://lionswire.usatoday.com/2019...n-needs-2020-nfl-draft-free-agency-bob-quinn/
What are the Lions' 5 biggest needs heading into the offseason?
LionsWire

https://sidelionreport.com/2019/11/11/detroit-lions-time-start-tanking-draft/
Detroit Lions: It?s officially time to start tanking for the draft.
SLR

Last edited:
Carolina trades Cam to Denver for a 1st. Lions trade Matt to Carolina for Denver's 1st and a 3rd. Lions sign Kapernick and re-build hoping to get Tua/Burrows/Herbert this year or Lawrence/Fields 2021

Carolina trades Cam to Denver for a 1st. Lions trade Matt to Carolina for Denver's 1st and a 3rd. Lions sign Kapernick and re-build hoping to get Tua/Burrows/Herbert this year or Lawrence/Fields 2021

6gRCnAr.gif

Burrows and Herbert..fine. Tua-hell no. With what Stafford has done this year, and how dedicated he is to this team I'd like to see him play another 5 years for this team, and retire a Lion. But I'd also like to see him accomplish something in his career playing for a well run franchise.

Last edited:
With what Stafford has done this year, and how dedicated he is to this team I'd like to see him play another 5 years for this team, and retire a Lion. But I'd also like to see him accomplish something in his career playing for a well run franchise.

Both of those things can't happen

Reading that half a sleep I though this was true.

Reading that half a sleep I though this was true.

I'm also half asleep right now and stared at that for a bit thinking almost thinking if it were real, and as long as KAP was just the cannon fodder to get through the rest of this year then he gone.... I might be ok with all that, even though I can't stand KAP if it's just very temporary fine, hell who knows maybe even the NFL would get all social justice reward for us and stop jobbing us every year with ticky tacky flags then it might be worth it. I wouldn't watch of of their remaining games this year though as I can't stand that kap clown

Last edited:

We get a 1st and 3rd for a guy with a broken back, thats put up Andy Dalton numbers over his career and has the same injury that forced Tony Romo to retire?....done...where do we sign?!

We get a 1st and 3rd for a guy with a broken back, thats put up Andy Dalton numbers over his career and has the same injury that forced Tony Romo to retire?....done...where do we sign?!

I know you like to use this as your trolling points , but it's really far from accurate . With the exception of games won and completion % , it's really not even close . Also Big Red has been a pretty good qb throughout his career , not nearly as good as Staff but pretty good . But you know this already anyway , you're just the board goof so we get it

I know you like to use this as your trolling points , but it's really far from accurate . With the exception of games won and completion % , it's really not even close . Also Big Red has been a pretty good qb throughout his career , not nearly as good as Staff but pretty good . But you know this already anyway , you're just the board goof so we get it

It is close, Stafford has better volume stats. When attempts are equal, they are remarkably close. Stafford has been slightly better overall, but at nearly 2x the cost.

YPA:

TD %:

INT %:

RAT:

Sack %:
6.3%
6.1%

Comp%:
62.2%
62.5%

Avg per year:
$9.2 million
$17.9 million

Last edited:
It is close, Stafford has better volume stats. When attempts are equal, they are remarkably close. Stafford has been slightly better overall, but at nearly 2x the cost.

YPA:

TD %:

INT %:

RAT:

Sack %:
6.3%
6.1%

Comp%:
62.2%
62.5%

Avg per year:
$9.2 million
$17.9 million

You can't do that you can only count Stafford's better years.

YPA:

TD %:

INT %:

RAT:

Sack %:
6.3%
6.1%

Comp%:
62.2%
62.5%

Avg per year:
$9.2 million
$17.9 million

LMAO what stupid ass stats to use , talk about cherry picking . Again , it's not even close Stafford has played 21 more games , basically a season and 1/4 and he has 11k more yards and like 60 more td's ...you know, stats that matter

Last edited:
LMAO what stupid ass stats to use , talk about cherry picking . Again , it's not even close Stafford has played 21 more games , basically a season and 1/4 and he has 11k more yards and like 60 more td's ...you know, stats that matter

So cherry picking, in your mind, is looking at per attempt stats?

In 1400+ more attempts I would expect more yards and TDs, like I said, volume stats. Throw more, have more stats.

Back