Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

fat piece of shit apologizes to law student

KAWDUP said:
MichChamp02 said:
... there are millions of women who are Republican, and likely mllions of them have used contraception in their lives.

really? like the Eva Braun types?

You seem to have an obsession with Hitler and Nazi's the last days. Someone piss in your cheerios last week?[/quote]

Champ got cock blocked twice last night, once by that Billy Joe Anderson and then the Cheesehead guy both...

I'd be pretty pissed off myself this morning if it were me...

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
KAWDUP said:
You make yourself sound fucking stupid when you say shit like this. I can only imagine you're doing it for no other reason than to get a rise. Bravo for you, you ignoramous.

Maybe so KAWDUP, however, the identical post could be satiric, "an attempt at humor."

Obviously the GOP isn't anti-women, there are millions of women who are Republican, and likely mllions of them have used contraception in their lives.

I actually do agree with Rush on one thing; I very strongly am in favor of sex videos on the web.

Edit: You watch, Maher is gonna steal this line, if he didn't already; I don't know, I didn't see the show from Friday...

Tinsel, you are one of the more level-headed posters here, so I will say hopefully without pretense, while I agree, even if it was supposed to be satirical in nature, it was most definitely designed to goad someone on the other side of that argument to jump in and say something that could be attacked.

Crucify whoever you want, but I will always rail against ignorant and bombastic statements like that.

MichChamp02 said:
two posts about Nazis = obsession?

say what?

Yeah two posts alluding to the exact same negative and sensitive area. You bet, it must be on your mind somehow.

KAWDUP said:
[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]

Maybe so KAWDUP, however, the identical post could be satiric, "an attempt at humor."

Obviously the GOP isn't anti-women, there are millions of women who are Republican, and likely mllions of them have used contraception in their lives.

I actually do agree with Rush on one thing; I very strongly am in favor of sex videos on the web.

Edit: You watch, Maher is gonna steal this line, if he didn't already; I don't know, I didn't see the show from Friday...

Tinsel, you are one of the more level-headed posters here, so I will say hopefully without pretense, while I agree, even if it was supposed to be satirical in nature, it was most definitely designed to goad someone on the other side of that argument to jump in and say something that could be attacked.

Crucify whoever you want, but I will always rail against ignorant and bombastic statements like that.

I would never presume to tell you not to.

I responded to Johnny2x2's post myself, in my post immediately below the one you quoted.

I didn't bother quoting it though; I figured folks would figure it out.

Thanks for the compliment, too.

KAWDUP said:
[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]

Did you rail against Rush when he made his ignorant and bombastic statement?

I think they're anti women....why?....cause women think theyre anti women. Santorums been saying stupid shit about women for 3 weeks now and his numbers hurting because of it.

mhughes0021 said:
I think they're anti women....why?....cause women think theyre anti women. Santorums been saying stupid shit about women for 3 weeks now and his numbers hurting because of it.

Well, some Democratic women claim that Republicans are anti-women, anyway.

Santorum is a pretty sucky representative for the Republicans; if I were a Republican activist I would definitely be campaigning for somebody else - well, I'd specifically be campaigning for Ron Paul.

MI_Thumb said:
KAWDUP said:

Did you rail against Rush when he made his ignorant and bombastic statement?

I most cerainly do. I condemn what he said. It was an ignorant thing to say and beneath most logical people. I am just not as vehement as you guys flying off the handle, because I understand what he was doing - trying to get you all riled up, and his mission was successful.

The best way to defeat someone like that is to ignore them. I ignore Maher for the same reason.

. . . but I will also say the person who said he has no power at all might want to rethink that by the way he gets speeches at various official Republican events. I can't say I have never agreed with him because I have, but there sure are some of his stuff which is over the top. Got it now? So can I still go on railing on "bombastic" statements?

. . but I will also say the person who said he has no power at all might want to rethink that by the way he gets speeches at various official Republican events.

Well, it was me who said Limbaugh has no power at all and I'll stand by it. What Republican events are those? CPAC? That's not specifically a Republican event.

Republican events are conventions, or fund raisers for Republican nominees, or fund raisers for the party as a whole, or working on campaigns for Republican candidates, or being a precinct delegate or a precinct captain - I'm pretty sure Rush Limbaugh has never been involved in any of those; in fact I'm pretty sure I've heard him say specifically he hasn't.

In my post in which I claimed Limbaugh has no power, I quoted Mike Murphy from this morning on Meet the Press in a statement he made that is agreeance with me; Peggy Noonan, George Will also made statements this morning that conveyed that sentiment and it was pointed out (either on Meet the Press or This Week) that after Limbaugh had been critical of Newt Gingrich, Gingrich won a primary, as did Romney after Limbaugh was critical of him.

I do think Rush should have apologized to that pretty little girl (who apparently really likes to fuck) for calling her a slut, that's not very nice.

And I stand in solidarity with her in her right to enjoy fucking as much and as often as she wants to.

And I stand with Rush Limbaugh in his call for the expansion of sex videos on the internet.

Yes I was referring to CPAC as one of them. While not officially Republican, it is a relatively important meeting to conservatives. That does have some relation to the GOP whether we want to admit it or not.

Also he was given honorary status of the Republican Caucus in Congress in the mid ninety's.

Many right-wing conservatives listen to him and believe what he says.

He is an entertainer, first and foremost. Due to his many indiscretions, he has lost a lot of his influence, but still has the ear of some prominent republicans.

I guess that is closer to what I meant. I may have said it wrong in relating directly to GOP "events".

KAWDUP said:
Yes I was referring to CPAC as one of them. While not officially Republican, it is a relatively important meeting to conservatives. That does have some relation to the GOP whether we want to admit it or not.

Also he was given honorary status of the Republican Caucus in Congress in the mid ninety's.

Many right-wing conservatives listen to him and believe what he says.

He is an entertainer, first and foremost. Due to his many indiscretions, he has lost a lot of his influence, but still has the ear of some prominent republicans.

I guess that is closer to what I meant. I may have said it wrong in relating directly to GOP "events".

Ooh, ooh . . . forget the answer? I am waiting with bated breath. :*)

KAWDUP said:
Ooh, ooh . . . forget the answer? I am waiting with bated breath. :*)

Wow, yeah, I did screw something up somehow, and I've been enjoying and reveling in Michigan's championshipship of college basketball, and imbibing just a little, and I can't remember now whatever I was going to post.

So my deepest apologies, my quasi - semi - sort of libertarian friend.

And Mazeltov.

And God Bless You, my friend (we are going to refer to God in our wedding nupitals, even though neither of us is specifically religious).

And Go Blue.

MichChamp02 said:

Imus cant call a bunch of chicks with dreds nappy...but this douche can call a chick a slut cause she uses birth control and somehow hes still on the radio. How do republicans get away with this shit? lol

John Edwards cheats on his wife who has cancer and he gets kicked out of politics. Newt does the exact same thing and he gets to run for president lmao. Fucking country is dumb...

Don't downplay what Imus did, he didn't just call girls with dreads nappy-headed, he called the team, "Nappy-headed Ho's", he's a racist, check his wikipedia page for some of the shit he says.

MI_Thumb said:
Don't downplay what Imus did, he didn't just call girls with dreads nappy-headed, he called the team, "Nappy-headed Ho's", he's a racist, check his wikipedia page for some of the shit he says.

Totally agree with you....Imus deserved everything he got. Didnt mean to downplay that at all. But in comparison you have a girl testifying to congress about contraceptives and associated costs which have been an issue as of late and you get this dufuss calling her a slut because of it? lol. I dont think there is a comparison really....this is much worse. Sponsors leaving, great. Republicans coming out against his words, great. But really how many chances does this guy get? The guy can say whatever he wants and not have to take responsibility for those actions way too often.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
mhughes0021 said:

Well, some Democratic women claim that Republicans are anti-women, anyway.

Santorum is a pretty sucky representative for the Republicans; if I were a Republican activist I would definitely be campaigning for somebody else - well, I'd specifically be campaigning for Ron Paul.

There is no good representative for the republicans because there is no longer such a thing as being republican. You have tea baggers, conservatives, ultra concervatives, the flip floppers just trying to get votes anyway possible. The result is the 36 debates weve had where they just sit there and trash each other cause none of them believe in the same things. Santorum was about to be the best representative for the republicans and then he started bashing women, college and sex and lost most of his vote. Newt was about to be the best representative but then everyone woke up and remembered what a fucking scum bag he is...not to mention he wants to colonize the moon....you know, cause people want to live on a crater filled rock with no oxygen. Cain was about to be the best representative but then it came out that he treats women like shit and every question that was asked of him he answered "999" (yes, even ones about Syria). Perry was about to be the best representative but then he opened his mouth. Its been an absolute joke....there is no more true republican party and its somewhat of a shame. Im not one of them, but its a shame that there is a huuuuuge population of Tea Baggers in the country and not one of these doofuses was smart enough to embrace them and sustain their vote. When that many people in the nation cant get a SINGLE person to represent them....how the fuck is that democratic?

Edwards did a little more then cheat on his wife.

On May 24, 2011, ABC News and The New York Times reported that the United States Department of Justice conducted a two-year investigation into whether Edwards used more than $1 million in political donations to hide his affair and plans to pursue criminal charges against Edwards for alleged violations of campaign laws.[102][103][104]

On June 3, 2011, Edwards was indicted by a North Carolina grand jury on six felony charges, including four counts of collecting illegal campaign contributions, one count of conspiracy and one count of making false statements.[105] If convicted, Edwards faces up to 30 years in prison and a $1.5 million fine

Back