Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

fat piece of shit apologizes to law student

mhughes0021 said:
MI_Thumb said:
Don't downplay what Imus did, he didn't just call girls with dreads nappy-headed, he called the team, "Nappy-headed Ho's", he's a racist, check his wikipedia page for some of the shit he says.

Totally agree with you....Imus deserved everything he got. Didnt mean to downplay that at all. But in comparison you have a girl testifying to congress about contraceptives and associated costs which have been an issue as of late and you get this dufuss calling her a slut because of it? lol. I dont think there is a comparison really....this is much worse. Sponsors leaving, great. Republicans coming out against his words, great. But really how many chances does this guy get? The guy can say whatever he wants and not have to take responsibility for those actions way too often.

They both will keep getting chances after saying stupid things because people pay to listen to them say stupid things.

They work in media, so ultimately their ratings are the only thing that will ever cost them their jobs, for as many people as Rush pissed off with his dumbass remarks, most of the people who listen to Rush because they like Rush probably agree with him.

If it was not an election year, and nobody from his party was hammering on him, I doubt very seriously he ever would have thought twice about apologizing.

for a guy who some posters say "has no real juice" in the Republican party....there sure are alot of heavyweight Repubs coming out and repudiating good old Rush.

SLICK said:
for a guy who some posters say "has no real juice" in the Republican party....there sure are alot of heavyweight Repubs coming out and repudiating good old Rush.

NEWT smacked David Gregory down...classic

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

Newts irrelevent....it's just been a glorified book tour.

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:

Newts irrelevent....it's just been a glorified book tour.

as far as the nomination...probably true....but he is good for the party on most issues and can articulate them very well. I hope he stays as long as he can

turns out the cunt is a democrat plant....Obama stops at nothing to agitate the american people.
The bitch praises media matters, LOL...Media Matters supplies all the talking points for NBC and other liberal news media.
The libs try to frame the debate as anti woman, when in fact, nothing stops women from obtaining contraceptives. Obama is just trying to force faith based organizations to throw away their beliefs.
Sorry Barry, cant do that

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/03/05/sandra_fluke_praises_media_matters_on_the_view.html

mhughes0021 said:
I thought Rush did a good job of making it anti woman....not the debate.

the whore exposed herself today...going on The View and endorsing Media Matters convicted her

I'm always amazed by the conservative mind... never mind the things she said, or the awful things Rush said... it's all a conspiracy!

MichChamp02 said:
I'm always amazed by the conservative mind... never mind the things she said, or the awful things Rush said... it's all a conspiracy!

When have facts mattered when you debate with a republican?

MichChamp02 said:

Obama had Breibardt killed
cool.png

MichChamp02 said:

pretty clear...Obama wants the religious organizations to bow to him...aint happening...this whore is nothing but a diversion

So she's a plant because she mentions a media outlet that supported her?

Man you guys wont stop with the crazy theories, seriously, 4 more years of Obama will just kill you wont it?

You, Trump, Glenn Beck, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, and Ann Coulter, should all sit at a table and put your heads together, see if you guys can fix this fucking country, you seem to know everything.

MI_Thumb said:

Man you guys wont stop with the crazy theories, seriously, 4 more years of Obama will just kill you wont it?

You, Trump, Glenn Beck, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, and Ann Coulter, should all sit at a table and put your heads together, see if you guys can fix this fucking country, you seem to know everything.

LOL... if they were in charge of this country, it would rank behind Somalia in every conceivable category within a week.

MI_Thumb said:

guys like T smith complain and complain about Obama but pay no attention to the alternative. Imagine if fucking Mccain/Palin were in office. Mccain spouts off every week how we should be bombing a "insert name here" country and Palin is a dumbass. Just today Mccain said we should begin airstrikes in Syria. The whole world would be blown up if Mccain's senile ass was in office.

I wont even touch the current GoP...i think ive said enough about them.

MichChamp02 said:
MI_Thumb said:

LOL... if they were in charge of this country, it would rank behind Somalia in every conceivable category within a week.

And I'd happily move to Canada if that happened. How are things up there Slick?

tsmith7559 said:
MichChamp02 said:

pretty clear...Obama wants the religious organizations to bow to him...aint happening...this whore is nothing but a diversion

Not sure what you mean by "bow to him".

If you mean they they have to follow the same rules as all other employers and/or insurance/care providers, then yes, he wants them to bow "to the People".

The funniest part about the advertising is that many of those companies advertise on both right and left wing shows.

Back