Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 14: Vikings @ Lions Thread

Offense struggled, but at least they didn't turn the ball over. Sometimes division games just go like this, I'm just glad that this team seems capable of winning them now.

No 3rd 60+ yd last second FG loss today in Lions' hissstory!!

Now if we could just get the Offenseive coordinators head out of his ass all would be splendid

He needs to go regardless of what happens this year. He turned one of the best offenses into one of the leagues worst. Gunther still running the show this is a 3-13 team

Not pretty, but I'll take an ugly win any day of the week. Nice to see us play poorly and figure out a way to win.

Other than first 20 minutes, lions defense dominated

Fixed, but not really. The Lions allowed a rookie to throw for 300 yards. The Lions offense is obsolete. Not a chance the Lions go anywhere in the playoffs with Lombardi running the show. Why in the fuck did the Lions hire a guy who's name is associated with the Packers anywho? I don't even trust this fucking fags intentions. Beating the Packers this year was a mistake on his part imo

Last edited:
Other than first 20 minutes, lions dominated

So a 1/3 of the game they got dominated. The defense played well and the offense was setup by turnovers. I will take the win but they didn't dominate.

From what I am reading Stafford was one of the players who has had the flu all week. Could partially explain why he was off today. Lets hope everyone gets back to 100% we need the win next week @Chicago

Other than first 20 minutes, lions dominated

Still needed a missed field goal, block field goal, and a team trying a 68 yarder instead of a hail Mary to pull off the win.

Good to get the win. But far from domination.

Give up nearly 300 Bridgewater isn't great.

Fundamentals were the difference today. The Lions didn't have them. Dropped passes(Ross, Bush), poor tackling by everybody. How often did somebody on the Vikings shrug off a tackle or fall forward for 4-5 yards. Overall the defense played well enough to win, 2 picks and 14 pts given up.

Offense couldn't get anything going, because they kept shooting themselves in the foot with penalties early. Would have liked to see Ebron and Tate a little more involved. Hopefully everybody gets over the flu by next week, we can't afford to lay an egg in Chicago.

Still needed a missed field goal, block field goal, and a team trying a 68 yarder instead of a hail Mary to pull off the win.

Good to get the win. But far from domination.

Give up nearly 300 Bridgewater isn't great.

We win whether they try a 68 yarder or a hail mary.

So we finished the season 7-1 at home. Without looking it up...in my 40 years of life on earth I can't recall us being 7-1 or 8-0 at home.

Vikings lucky they didn't call pi on the bomb to fuller and Ross dropped a pass inside the 5. Block was earned. 53 yarder is tough to make too and detroit played good defense after big punt return. and the block was earned. Detroit earned everyone and should have won by more. 68 yarder please. It was bullshit when tucker made it last year

Kudos to vikings for not letting tate get yac on 3rd and shorts and Robison tracking down stafford one yard short. Two holds killed two drives early

Last edited:
Still crying over wins...lol. You guys are fucking pathetic

1st place in the North, you whiny fucking babies.

Back