Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 16: Vikings @ Lions Thread

Packers-Bear 1st QT over and each team has had the ball only once, in fact GB still working on their first drive.

That 4th down roughing the passer penalty still bothers me a lot. Something needs to be done. You can't blow a call that badly and then just move on to the next play. It won't get any attention because it was two losing teams today. But what if it was Rams/Arizona where it is a win and your in scenario for both teams or a playoff game like when the Saints got screwed on the PI.

It'll never happen since they already nixed the PI challenge after 1 season, but I wish the booth official could radio down and say to the ref who threw the flag that we'll give you another chance to view a replay and take a look at that one again. If you decide to sign off on that call then the league can at least discipline you if they eventually disagree with the call...suspend you some games.

It's too big of a deal to just say oops, human error. Rant over.

Not to belabor it any more, but out of all the calls that go against the Lions, that might be top 3 ever. There is literally nothing he did incorrectly. How do you even make that call on a 4th down? That ref should be suspended multiple games for making a call like that.

The March towards flag football just got another step closer today with that horrendous sack personal foul call. Worst I?ve ever seen really

GB with a nail in the coffin td vs bears.

Hou goes up on ten.

Rivers trying to give stafford his job.

Last edited:
Taylor has 241 yards and 2 TDs as well. I think he was available when the Lions took Swift.

Back