Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 16: Vikings @ Lions Thread

Lions passing Houston doesn't matter to me- I want a QB and Miami is not taking one.

The only two teams I thought had a realistic chance to help the Lions draft position were Houston and Philly. The rest of em had no shot.

See if Philly can help us and slide up to 6.

Miami gets the #3. Potential trade partner for a QB if we need to Jump Atlanta.

Hopefully Philly can pull of the win and move us up to 6

Lions with a -142 point differential which is 3rd worst. That is more telling than their record. I believe that they are definitely the 3rd worst team in the league.

Surprisingly, the Ravens are #1 with +165. I would not want to play them in the playoffs.

KC, Bills, Ravens, GB, Saints all seem to be legit SB contenders. Should be a pretty good playoff season. I'm sure Stafford will be improving his golf game, again. He must be a scratch golfer by now.

Jets imo should stop taking qbs and fix the rest of their team.

They have the 2nd and 27th this year. Who knows what they will do. If teams fall in love with Fields, I think the Jets should trade the #2 pick for a haul. Like you said...build a team, and if Darnold still sucks grab a QB in a year or 2. That team is so bad right now that Darnold has no chance

So if Gurley doesn't accidently score that td against us we'd be picking 3rd again

So if Gurley doesn't accidently score that td against us we'd be picking 3rd again

Eh, that's not true at all.

You have no idea how the season will play out after that point- it changes every outcome after Atlanta.

They could have lost to Atlanta and won 8 straight- everything changes. Not saying its likely, but things don't work in a static form like that.

Back