Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hock to the Vikings

Love it. Great deal Holmes!

Not only did we get the picks, we created cap space and don?t need to overpay his average ass.

Not so sure this is ok. But oh well lions are not close anyway.

Another hole

Pretty decent haul
2023 2nd, 2023 4th

2024 3rd and 2024 4th conditional

4 for 1

Ok we all got our wish for mid round TEs. James Mitchell and Brock Wright season

Why not try to get the vikings 3rd tight end back in the deal ?

Last edited:
My napkin math based on the trade value chart (and future pick valuation) works out to a 2023 mid-high 3rd round pick for Hock. Not bad for a former 1st round pick due up for a contract.

My napkin math based on the trade value chart (and future pick valuation) works out to a 2023 mid-high 3rd round pick for Hock. Not bad for a former 1st round pick due up for a contract.

Wait. We give up two picks in 4th and Hock to move up to 2nd round in 2023 and 3rd in 2024?

That seems way too low for him.

Dumb trade Holmes. Better nail both of those picks with pro bowlers

Another hole

Pretty decent haul
2023 2nd, 2023 4th

2024 3rd and 2024 4th conditional

4 for 1

Ok we all got our wish for mid round TEs. James Mitchell and Brock Wright season

We get 2nd and 3rd, for Hock and 2 4th's.

We get 2nd and 3rd, for Hock and 2 4th's.

It's a terrible trade for the Lions and in division.

Late to mid 2nd round value for him.

Well now at least we won't have to argue about whether or not to extend him.

Hock will probably go off now for a big year

It's a terrible trade for the Lions and in division.

Late to mid 2nd round value for him.

Well now at least we won't have to argue about whether or not to extend him.

Hock will probably go off now for a big year

Who cares what kind of year he has. The Lions don't use him so why not trade him.

Who cares what kind of year he has. The Lions don't use him so why not trade him.

Hock is 2nd on the team in targets and first in receiving yards and first in receiving TDs. Yes they use him. highest ypc on the team too

Pace for 958 yards and 7 TDs

Last edited:
Hock is 2nd on the team in targets and first in receiving yards and first in receiving TDs. Yes they use him

9th in TE targets in NFL, top 10 pick. Low on actually catches. Why draft him so high just for decent. 1 great game, 1 solid - 5 bad. Yippee.

Hock is 2nd on the team in targets and first in receiving yards and first in receiving TDs. Yes they use him. highest ypc on the team too

Pace for 958 yards and 7 TDs

That never works because he had almost 50% of his yards from just one game.

Hopefully Swift is dealt before the deadline. I?d take a 4th for him w a smile.

based on MN's record right now the 2023 second round pick will be # 62
Detroit's 4th is around #105

basically moving up 43 spots to the end of the 2nd round

Doesn't seem like a very good deal

It was either move on, pay him top 5 TE money or lose him for nothing. I?ll take the second 2nd rounder happily.

based on MN's record right now the 2023 second round pick will be # 62
Detroit's 4th is around #105

basically moving up 43 spots to the end of the 2nd round

Doesn't seem like a very good deal

Move up in 2024 too. I don't know what the condition is for that pick the lions send in 2024

Back