Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Arizona State

Im sorry, but Terrence Williams sucks. He surprises once in a while, but he is a liability most of the time.

Last edited:
First time getting a chance to watch this team. On pace to lose by about 100 to 50 right now....very uninspiring.

Other then Howard?s son who the heck is a difference maker in this recruiting class ?
All I see is Midgets who can?t shoot free throws and ex football players with who can?t shoot
A lick.

Let?s keep getting guys who can?t hit free throws.

Other then Howard?s son who the heck is a difference maker in this recruiting class ?
All I see is Midgets who can?t shoot free throws and ex football players with who can?t shoot
A lick.

Let?s keep getting guys who can?t hit free throws.

Bc every recruit is an instant impact freshman. Hell, they should all be All-Americans!

Well all I can hope for is this is just one of those nights where everyone just throws the game tape in the trash.

Michigan teams tend to get better as the season progresses.

Back