Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Arizona State

Is this a serious question? C'mon.

Why didn?t our couch call a timeout in the Asu run ?
Why is Hunter starting at the top of the key?
Why can?t we recruit guys who can hit free throws ?
Why can?t he get the team in. Rhythm?

Look I know we are young. But come on we should be better then this.

They miss 5 in a row. And so do we.

Nothing like Hero ball turned into a another turnover.

Last edited:
Down 23 to the worst offense team in the pac 12 last year lmao.

Last edited:
Why didn?t our couch call a timeout in the Asu run ?
Why is Hunter starting at the top of the key?
Why can?t we recruit guys who can hit free throws ?
Why can?t he get the team in. Rhythm?

Look I know we are young. But come on we should be better then this.

]Why didn?t our couch call a timeout in the Asu run ? Early in the season. Trying to teach them to play through adversity.

Why is Hunter starting at the top of the key? Because you can run action to get him in the post from there, have him PnR, and he's a great passer that can draw rim protection away.

Why can?t we recruit guys who can hit free throws? Since Juwan's been coach they've shot 72%, 77%, and 75%. This year is the outlier.

Why can?t he get the team in. Rhythm? This requires making open looks. We get plenty with Juwan's offense.

One of the worst halves of basketball Ive ever seen. I cant say absolute worst, because there was some stinkers last year.

Michigan made 9 field goals.
Asu made 8 threes.

I though Howard was preaching defense this year ?

]Why didn?t our couch call a timeout in the Asu run ? Early in the season. Trying to teach them to play through adversity.

Why is Hunter starting at the top of the key? Because you can run action to get him in the post from there, have him PnR, and he's a great passer that can draw rim protection away.

Why can?t we recruit guys who can hit free throws? Since Juwan's been coach they've shot 72%, 77%, and 75%. This year is the outlier.

Why can?t he get the team in. Rhythm? This requires making open looks. We get plenty with Juwan's offense.

I see a lot of confused guys tonight and so do you. Asu is playing way better defense then we are. It?s very frustrating.

Last edited:
I'd make the team press the whole half. May as well try to get them in shape.

Back