Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Arizona State

#3 is killing us. What was his recruiting ranking ? Just curious. Was he the transfer?
I'm starting to remember. He was ivy league starter and not
Young.

Last edited:
Same shit as last season. Another Michigan team that can't shoot a lick.

Last edited:
It's going to be a long season. Damn I thought this team was better
Then this.

Last edited:
Not much to be excited about after this game.
Michigan looked over matched by ASU.
Howard's team just not ready to play .

Arizona state 87 Michigan 62 Final

Asu never trailed.
Largest win by asu over a ranked team
Nothing Michigan did worked.
Total Beat down
Hopefully they can flush this game because they looked lost.

Last edited:
That was one of the top 5 worst Michigan basketball games in the past 20 years. The team played as if they could just show up and win. That's a top to bottom program failure.

After a blowout like last night, this probably needs to be said. In college basketball things are never as good or bad as they seem after a single game. No matter how it feels emotionally. Games on this end of the spectrum happen and they outright suck. Sometimes they are a sign of the beginning of the end. Other times they are just a part of the process of a team learning a lesson and coming together.

How this team looks in three weeks, six weeks, etc. is anyone's guess. Need to get their shit together and get ready for Ohio on Sunday night.

I saw a poorly coached team last night that had zero clue what to do against a double team.
It?s like they all panicked at the same time. This Team looks like last years barley above .500 club. I for one am worried. Hopefully it?s just a blip but when the ball isn?t going into the hoop where do we go to get a bucket. Hunter ? Jett ? The point guard spot is a concern to me. Maybe we should start McDaniel ? Over #3. What has happened to LLEWELLYN shot?
He looks lost on the court to me. 4/22 from three and 16/24 from the ft line concern me.

I looks like Howard is searching for lineups he can use. Maybe it?s going to be like this all year. If they hit from outside they have a shot. If that don?t watch out.

I turned it off once they were down 20 in the 1st half so I didn't see the end until this morning. Throwing a full court press on when you're down 30 with 11 seconds left against walk ons just dribbling out the clock isn't a good look. Then pushing and shoving after the game. Looks like a culture problem

I turned it off once they were down 20 in the 1st half so I didn't see the end until this morning. Throwing a full court press on when you're down 30 with 11 seconds left against walk ons just dribbling out the clock isn't a good look. Then pushing and shoving after the game. Looks like a culture problem

you and the other 100,000 spartans around the country that posted this exact same thing word for word are the biggest crybabies on the planet.

Back