Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Maryland

thewolverines24

Last game of the season. Go Blue!!!

We lead the all-time series 6-5. 7-5 sounds good to me. Let's get it done.

hqdefault.jpg

Look to me that Teske had position.. Maybe not . Need to hit those wide open shots. All our misses guy is wide open.

Brooks needs to sit. He is way off so far today. Making poor decisions. Give him a blow and bring him back in a few minutes.

Last edited:
Need Brooks to be much better on offense.

I love predetermined whistles. Looked like Franz had all ball there, but the ref had his mind made up so it didn't even matter.

He did have all ball. Frustrating these refs are bailing out the Terps.

Lol. That is just not a correct call. He is rolling before that pick was even set ref.

David’s shot looks good today. Man I hope he works hard in the offseason. Him and Brooks will be running the offense next year.

David?s shot looks good today. Man I hope he works hard in the offseason. Him and Brooks will be running the offense next year.

One of them has to take a major jump forward in distributing the ball.

I think we'll see Zeb get some run at the 1 as well. Don't be surprised if Josh Christopher, if we get him, plays the 1 quite a bit as well.

Back