Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Maryland

Man I hope that changes. I am so tired of getting out jumped for rebounds, and not being able to finish at the rim.

Back to back Layups missed by Simpson.
Oh it's changing. Todd, Williams, Jackson, and Christopher are a different class of athlete than the current group.

Franz will improve with Sanderson over the summer as well.

Wish we could have landed Mark Williams over Dickinson, but Dickinson is highly skilled. He'll be fine with the surrounding athletes.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oh it's changing. Todd, Williams, Jackson, and Christopher are a different class of athlete than the current group.

Franz will improve with Sanderson over the summer as well.

Hope so. I have watched the YouTube clips. I see a bunch of skinny kids coming in. Can?t wait for you to be right ! As you know freshman can be freshman.

Hope so. I have watched the YouTube clips. I see a bunch of skinny kids coming in. Can?t wait for you to be right ! As you know freshman can be freshman.
All good programs rely on freshman in basketball. Basically been the case since the Fab Five exploded

Regroup and make a deep btt run I hope and a even deeper ncaa run !

Regroup and make a deep btt run I hope and a even deeper ncaa run !
Exactly. This game changes nothing. Selection committee won't ding us at all for this.

Unfortunately it looks like Livers' ankle injury is going to linger for the remainder of the season.

Well, this went about how I thought it would. Don't know why anyone would be up in arms about how this game went. Did you guys really expect anything different?

Monster Jam is on. A lot better than the crap we just watched. Grave Digger broke his axle on a sweet 360 back flip.

Well, this went about how I thought it would. Don't know why anyone would be up in arms about how this game went. Did you guys really expect anything different?
Not really. Glad we fought back in the 2nd half but they were playing for their B1G season. Not surprising how it went.

Maybe a " tournament mind set" is what this team needs. They need that sense of elimination to get their asses moving in the right direction. Maybe

Back