Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Maryland

Maybe the Teske of that one Btt run will show up. He played really good in one of those but probably mostly coming off the bench if I am remember it right .

They called a foul on Brooks? Eat a wheelbarrow of dicks

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Maybe the Teske of that one Btt run will show up. He played really good in one of those but probably mostly coming off the bench if I am remember it right .
He had one good scoring game against Purdue 2 years ago when Moe got in foul trouble. Scored 14 in the championship

Love the fight today. Could have easily folded on the road with basically nothing to play for.

Wow. Can't believe Livers got that call

Livers first miss at the ft line I think in a long time ? Does lane violation make miss count ?

Livers is really forcing it on offense. Frustrating call. After playing good defense l

Couple stops and a couple 3s in a row would be really nice

Back