Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Maryland

Too deep David. Damn it all. Man our defense just flat out stinks again.

Maryland has been making a number of very tough shots. They’re a very hard team to beat this first half. We’ll see how the second half goes.

Simpson has to get his head in the game. ....To much dribbling again by Teske.

Of course they hit that. We have more ridiculous shots go in against us than I can ever remember. Surprised he didn't fucking bank it in.

I still do not think our defense is that good. Tough shots or not Maryland is getting guys wide open also. It feels like David D. Is the only guy who showed Up. We need to play better defense.

Was that a travel before that last three ?
Looks like the guy shuffled his feet before the pass.

Last edited:
This is the point I made in post #25.

Although I do remember Villanova making some wacky ass threes in the championship game a couple years ago.

Yep. They're hitting tough shots. That's fine. I'm just sick of seeing the trash shots go in.

Yes this is true Maryland is hitting at a high clip percentage wise.

Why not keep trying the zone For a few possessions. It did cause a turnover.

Back