Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs UCLA

Had their chance, pissed it away to this shit fucking team. Apparently we're shittier. Easy 30 point win for the Zags coming up!!!

Down 1
They try for a three with a real cold shooter.

Howard needs to be much better at the end of games with his plays.

Out coached, out played, just a awful performance. Howard has to be better at end of game situations. Why are we shooting a 3 down 1 ?

They let 1 guy beat them.

Yep, be ashamed. Cuz they are not good. Playing timid and passing up 3s all game won't get you far.The Zags are gonna roll them the 1st half. We at least would of had a chance.

well... we had a better run than I thought we'd have after Livers went down.

shame we let a single guy beat us though. but all in all... I think we had a pretty damn good season. onward and upward.

People can bag on Wagner and rightfully so, but Smith was just as bad in my opinion. There was a reason he sat for such a long stretch to start the 2nd half. He was playing way too fast and was a big reason our offense stunk for most of the early part of the game.

That said I don't wanna bag on the kids too much here. Great season they put on for us, and it just didn't end how we wanted.

51-49. What kind of a score is that? Worst game I've seen by Michigan all year. Just terrible offense on the part of Michigan. Just a mystery how a team can play so great and then just go stone cold.

Well, was it a great season, or just a very good season? A final 4 appearance would have made it great.

51-49. What kind of a score is that? Worst game I've seen by Michigan all year. Just terrible offense on the part of Michigan. Just a mystery how a team can play so great and then just go stone cold.

Well, was it a great season, or just a very good season? A final 4 appearance would have made it great.

Only just good. They let a final four slip through their fingers. I think our staff was really out coached by the UCLA staff.

Yeah, don't like hero ball at the end.

So funny

They were jamming it down low all game. Mostly not working but it was working
Some.

and down 1 they don’t even try to get anything close the rim. That is not good coaching.

Then they use the ? Due? Theory with Wagner on last plays of the game.

I just don?t get it. Wagner shot was off all game. Surely Howard can see that.

Use Brown. At least his shot would hit The rim. The first play with 19 seconds was just
Bad. Real bad.

Last edited:
Back