Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Wisconsin

thewolverines24

1 PM ET on CBS.

KEYS
Hunter Dickinson as a scorer: Michigan?s win at Iowa was an exhibition of Dickinson?s playmaking ability, but the Wolverines will need his one-on-one scoring at Wisconsin. When Dickinson dominates a game, Michigan has a chance to win and he?s capable of dominating this one given Wisconsin?s struggles to defend the rim. There are also opportunities to post up Diabate given that Tyler Wahl is a good defender but not necessarily known for his post-up defense. Personally, I?d flip Iowa?s strategy if I was game planning against Michigan and double Diabate and single Dickinson given the passing ability they each have.

Keep Johnny Davis?s night reasonable: Johnny Davis is probably going to get his 25 points on Sunday afternoon, but the key for Michigan is making him take 20+ shots to get there, not 14 or 15. Force a few misses, get a few breaks and try to limit his production as well as possible and you have a chance to beat the Badgers.

Win the 3-point battle: Both of these teams have a problematic relationship with the 3-point shot. Michigan has 11 games with five or fewer 3-point makes, Wisconsin has nine. It?s unlikely that both of these teams are hot from outside in the same game, but there?s a much better chance that one has an above-average performance. Michigan is 11-2 when it makes at least six triples in a game (compared to 3-8 under that count), so that feels like the magic number to hone in on.

Don't forget to protect your balls: Brad Davison is a piece of shit.

GO BLUE!

My TV listing is showing that bull riding is on the net work before the Michigan game.

I sure hope that doesn?t go into overtime.

Bulls are beating the Cowboys handily. We should be good.

Those are two franchises with a history of getting questionable calls their way against Detroit.

Meanwhile we have had generally speaking a good old-fashioned clank fest going on here so far.

Those are two franchises with a history of getting questionable calls their way against Detroit.

Meanwhile we have had generally speaking a good old-fashioned clank fest going on here so far.

I'd say the Pistons had plenty of favorable officiating against the Jordan and Pippen Bulls. Beyond that, I'd have no clue.

So we're getting the Michigan that looks like they've never practiced 3-point shooting today. Fantastic.

Man I thought Houstan would be getting at least a little better by now. We are getting towards the end of the season. He still looks mostly dreadful

Man I thought Houstan would be getting at least a little better by now. We are getting towards the end of the season. He still looks mostly dreadful

At least he's hitting the glass today.

This is the streakiest shooting team. They either hit over 40% of threes or shoot below 20%. Ridiculous they are that inconsistent.

Back