Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs Wisconsin

Stop smoking that Cali weed. You don't need a twitter account to watch the video.

I haven?t smoked the Cali weed in years.

The link is to somebody?s tweet. I don?t know how to read it without a Twitter account. If there?s a way I don?t know how to do it.

THAT was the video I was talking about. Never clenched a fist, AT ALL!!!

I don't even think it was a slap. He was reaching over players and others to push the guy away. The only part that was available to push was his head. He pushed his head away from his players.

I don't even think it was a slap. He was reaching over players and others to push the guy away. The only part that was available to push was his head. He pushed his head away from his players.

This might be one of the dumbest posts I?ve seen on these boards in a LONG time.

Wow.

The truth is that Juwan was upset that Gard was not wearing a mask. You can kind of make out what they are saying in the video if you slow it down and watch it a few hundred times. "Don't talk to me Dude, you aren't even wearing a mask!" "Hey, you can't make me wear a mask! This is a free country and I don't have to wear a mask if I don't want to. I have rights!" "Dude, please don't put your filthy Covid hands on me." And it all went down hill from there. Just another incident due to the pandemic. But people think its about basketball.

I haven?t smoked the Cali weed in years.

The link is to somebody?s tweet. I don?t know how to read it without a Twitter account. If there?s a way I don?t know how to do it.

If you are doing it from your phone or a tablet make sure you go into your settings and hit desktop. Get out of mobile. If you hit the link, the video should just pop up in Twitter feed. I don't have Twitter, either.

Anyway, my uncle lives in Joshua and he is all over that shit. EVERYDAY since he's been retired, lol.

Back