Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I hope everybody had a woke Columbus Day.

tinselwolverine

I hope everybody remembered not to trigger those around them with micro aggressions.

I'm glad we took this country from the "Indians". I wouldn't be here today if we didn't

I actually have pretty dark skin...for a whitey.

Wait a minute...

Ohio Republitard... dark skinned whitey... loves to golf...

Are you John Boehner?

428px-John_Boehner_golf-214x300.jpg

Is that because you?re Sicilian descent, like MichChamp?

If that?s the case, I have bad news for both of you.?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsh4SvPdfl8

Never heard of that movie, but it looks pretty good. I'll add it to my netflix queue. The Moors were Semitic Africans though, i.e. Arabic not Black African. So he's wrong. I'm glad Christopher Walken shot him.

Wait a minute...

Ohio Republitard... dark skinned whitey... loves to golf...

Are you John Boehner?

428px-John_Boehner_golf-214x300.jpg

Never heard of that movie, but it looks pretty good. I'll add it to my netflix queue. The Moors were Semitic Africans though, i.e. Arabic not Black African. So he's wrong. I'm glad Christopher Walken shot him.

You?ve never heard of the Tarantino classic, set in Detroit and Hollywood, True Romance?

Fo? rills?

Dude-get it and watch it yesterday-it?s a masterpiece!

You?ve never heard of the Tarantino classic, set in Detroit and Hollywood, True Romance?

Fo? rills?

Dude-get it and watch it yesterday-it?s a masterpiece!

I find myself liking Tarantino less and less as I get older. I'll watch it though. eventually.

I did celebrate one of the greatest explorers and a truly great human regardless of the lefts attempt to push widely debunked silly nonsense revisionist anti-history of him pushed by fools like Howard Zinn and the idiots at Vox. The left hates him because he was white and a devout Catholic and they need him to be evil for their false narrative about the US being built on racism. its absurb and only a fool would believe it.

Here's a brief summary of the true history of Cristopher Columbus.

https://youtu.be/MshsZPD2aNs

Last edited:
I did celebrate one of the greatest explorers and a truly great human regardless of the lefts attempt to push widely debunked silly nonsense revisionist anti-history of him pushed by fools like Howard Zinn and the idiots at Vox. The left hates him because he was white and a devout Catholic and they need him to be evil for their false narrative about the US being built on racism. its absurb and only a fool would believe it.

Here's a brief summary of the true history of Cristopher Columbus.

https://youtu.be/MshsZPD2aNs

LOL, yeah, "own the libs" by being willfully ignorant of history.

Maybe he was a man of his time, and kidnapping, enslaving, raping, and ordering the wholesale slaughter and torture of native Americans wasn't that bad back then, although enough of his European contemporaries thought so that they had him arrested and sent back to Spain for it after his 3rd voyage.

He also never realized he discovered America, insisting to his dying day that he had sailed around the world and China and Japan were just a bit further.

Note who he was and what he did in the history books; doesn't mean we should honor him with his own day...

my fellow Italian Americans need to pick better heroes

Note who he was and what he did in the history books; doesn't mean we should honor him with his own day...

There could be John Gotti Day or Lucky Luciano Day.

Although it was primarily two Jewish guys who made Luciano into what he would become.

Maybe he was a man of his time, and kidnapping, enslaving, raping, and ordering the wholesale slaughter and torture of native Americans wasn't that bad back then, although enough of his European contemporaries thought so that they had him arrested and sent back to Spain for it after his 3rd voyage.

He also never realized he discovered America, insisting to his dying day that he had sailed around the world and China and Japan were just a bit further.

LOL, thats your reply? I tell you you're buying into an anti-historical narrative and your response is to accuse me of being willfully ignorant of history for posting a piece that debunks your twisted agenda driven narrative.

Obviously you didnt watch the piece because if you had you would know it doesn't claim he was or excuse him as a man of his time. It refutes the false narrative that he was responsible for the wholesale slaughter, rape and enslavement of native Americans. That is shameful slandering of a great man by anti-American, communist, revisionist historians. Its anti-historical, patently false nonsense and you buy it hook, line and seeker because you are a fool who is too lazy to question any of the left think bull shit.

All Amaericans should be grateful for and honor his contributions to what, despite its flaws (strmming mostly from the vehemently racist Democratic party) has become, the single greatest nation in the history of mankind.

Last edited:
There could be John Gotti Day or Lucky Luciano Day.

Although it was primarily two Jewish guys who made Luciano into what he would become.

I saw a suggestion on twitter it should be the "Weeping Indian" from the famous 1970's "Keep America Beautiful" commercials. You old guys remember those, right?

Get this, he was actually 100% Italian!

LOL, thats your reply? I tell you you're buying into an anti-historical narrative and your response is to accuse me of being willfully ignorant of history for posting a piece that debunks your twisted agenda driven narrative.

Obviously you didnt watch the piece because if you had you would know it doesn't claim he was or excuse him as a man of his time. It refutes the false narrative that he was responsible for the wholesale slaughter, rape and enslavement of native Americans. That is shameful slandering of a great man by anti-American, communist, revisionist historians. Its anti-historical, patently false nonsense and you buy it hook, line and seeker because you are a fool who is too lazy to question any of the left think bull shit.

All Amaericans should be grateful for and honor his contributions to what, despite its flaws (strmming mostly from the vehemently racist Democratic party) has become, the single greatest nation in the history of mankind.

:nuts:

this is self parody

Last edited:
#17 ... really old news. The non-Indian “weeping Indian”.

I saw a suggestion on twitter it should be the "Weeping Indian" from the famous 1970's "Keep America Beautiful" commercials. You old guys remember those, right?

Get this, he was actually 100% Italian!

it's absolutely insane that they allow actors to pretend to be someone they are not. That's 1970s America for ya. F'n cultural appropriating, genocidal, land stealing, racist MFers. We should just burn Hollywood and Madison Avenue down to the ground and start over.

:nuts:

this is self parody

this is classic michturd. they say ignorance is bliss but in my experience, it's mostly angry woke scolds making asses of themselves spewing misinformation, vitriol, intolerance and hate on the internet.

Last edited:
Back