Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I Might Start Listening to Rush Limbaugh

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:
Sheldon disgracing women, jews, christians?

probably negro's , latinos and italians.

like I said , candidates have no control over the Super Pac.

probably? what the hell is your point.

BO needs to step up and make a point....but all he wants is to use the situation for a few votes. He doesnt give a dam about the slut.

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

BO needs to step up and make a point....but all he wants is to use the situation for a few votes. He doesnt give a dam about the slut.

he didnt give a damn about the cop and the Prof he sat and had a beer with either....

thats politics
cool.png

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

Do you give a damn about the slut?

If you don't why do you want Barry to?

MI_Thumb said:
tsmith7559 said:

Do you give a damn about the slut?

If you don't why do you want Barry to?

Barry called her for publicity after he heard Limbaugh's off the cuff comments. Why?, Then he has his press secretary announce he made the call...lol... what a panderer

They didn't call him Slick Willie for nothing.

It's odd that I care more about my woody than Clinton's?

KAWDUP said:
They didn't call him Slick Willie for nothing.

It's odd that I care more about my woody than Clinton's?

No, but you could have at least been happy for him getting a piece of strange.

Do we have pictures of this slut? I can't make a determination if she's a slut without pics.

tsmith7559 said:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/here-is-the-mind-numbing-audio-of-a-college-student-telling-congress-to- pay-for-her-birth-control/

Yea, I bet she beating the guys off with a stick. ::)

Rush has lost it over the years but guess who gets to pay for these college kids and birth control, us the tax payers. So yes, she is a slut.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Rush has lost it over the years but guess who gets to pay for these college kids and birth control, us the tax payers. So yes, she is a slut.

that's so fucking ridiculous.

it's a made up issue. if Rush told you to hold your shit til your ass exploded, would you do that too?

MichChamp02 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Rush has lost it over the years but guess who gets to pay for these college kids and birth control, us the tax payers. So yes, she is a slut.

that's so fucking ridiculous.

it's a made up issue. if Rush told you to hold your shit til your ass exploded, would you do that too?

It is a made-up issue. The woman is inventing the notion that a university is obligated to subzidize her promiscuity. She knowingly attended a Jesuit law school that did not offer the "benefit" of free contraception and is now trying to reform its policy. It's incredible that she even got an audience before congress, but Nancy Pelosi is such a daft and dangerous imbecile that she's looking for any fodder to support her insane idea that the government should force any entity, business, enterprise or even a Catholic university to dispense free contraception to women.

If Pelosi had even a whiff of intelligence, she'd have commanded this woman to keep her pants on and spend more time in the library seated at a table than on her back in the bedroom.

Back