Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I Might Start Listening to Rush Limbaugh

I'm fucking sick of you nazis telling others how they should behave then bitching about "big government" intervening in peoples' lives!!!

Seriously. Limbaugh is one to talk; that fat, racist, piece of shit, multiple-divorce, pill popping, sex tourism vacationing hypocrite cuntbag should fucking die already.

Nazis, lol. I just don't think paying for Students rubbers were a good idea but being a Nazis, that is a bit of a stretch :).

I'd be glad to know there are no unwanted children. I just realize there are so many irresponsible people in this country it wouldn't surprise me to see quite a few.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Bummer for you then.

Sorry but just support your claims next time. It's just pure laziness to post something as fact without backing it up.

Romneybot said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Bummer for you then.

Sorry but just support your claims next time. It's just pure laziness to post something as fact without backing it up.

I mentioned something, I don't owe you a link. Am I suppose to expect a link from the stuff you claimed?

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
Romneybot said:

I mentioned something, I don't owe you a link. Am I suppose to expect a link from the stuff you claimed?

I'd be happy to, what did I claim that isn't obvious?

Are you?

And why is your stuff obvious and my claims aren't? I think one post you claim most people are irresponsible? I'm not sure that's obvious.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="MI_Thumb":smtuonn1]

Okay, so we agree her wanting to have sex does not make her a slut, and that the remark is much stronger than needed?

For all we know she is having a monogamous sexual relationship, that's far from her being a "slut".

I wasn't calling her a slut because of this. I just felt like it. I still think its wrong to help pay for it. What about the Students who don't need help, will cost expense be passed on to them in regards to higher tuition fees, book costs etc? Probably not fair.[/quote:smtuonn1]

I'm not just talking about you calling her a slut.

I meant Rush saying it, then 3-4 people here echoing it and calling her a slut, I believe you would do it for giggles, the others I'm not so sure, I'm guessing they were serious.

but I'm sure those other "perfect" people are out getting themselves nailed to a cross as we speak.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Are you?

And why is your stuff obvious and my claims aren't? I think one post you claim most people are irresponsible? I'm not sure that's obvious.

Have you walked outside your front door?

People spend money on their addictions everyday...just look at the obesity figures, drug addicts, alcoholics, etc.

Then there's people who have no clue how to manage their money and either run themselves dry and/or they take out loans they can't pay back (sounds familiar this past decade, doesn't it).

Adoption numbers aren't common knowledge to people not in the business.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Nazis, lol. I just don't think paying for Students rubbers were a good idea but being a Nazis, that is a bit of a stretch :).

I kinda like the idea of the church paying for it....them fuckers have been living tax free while they fuck the nations children for way too long.

Romneybot said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Are you?

People spend money on their addictions everyday...just look at the obesity figures, drug addicts, alcoholics, etc.

Then there's people who have no clue how to manage their money and either run themselves dry and/or they take out loans they can't pay back (sounds familiar this past decade, doesn't it).

So do they get condoms in the mail or will they just get a check cut because if they are irresponsible then maybe they use the cash on other things? And what if Jimmy has sex one time a week while Jane has sex 4 times a week -- does Jane get more money?

Lol.

mhughes0021 said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Nazis, lol. I just don't think paying for Students rubbers were a good idea but being a Nazis, that is a bit of a stretch :).

I kinda like the idea of the church paying for it....them fuckers have been living tax free while they fuck the nations children for way too long.

I think you're in a bad place right now it might be better for you to leave, geez man. Lol.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
Romneybot said:

So do they get condoms in the mail or will they just get a check cut because if they are irresponsible then maybe they use the cash on other things? And what if Jimmy has sex one time a week while Jane has sex 4 times a week -- does Jane get more money?

Lol.

What are you rambling about now?

I'm just curious do they get cash or a new year goodie bag.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]I'm just curious do they get cash or a new year goodie bag.

Just give out the pills like candy at the local mixer.

Di it like the NBA draft. The hot chicks get the best chance to get more while the fat girls get little.

Back