Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I Might Start Listening to Rush Limbaugh

It has nothing to do about Rush. I don't listen to him but someone has to pay and it certainly won't be the colleges alone.

This is my number one problem with the Republican ideology...

Newsflash: You can't expect people to be responsible. A majority of Americans are idiots who make bad choices and don't understand reasonable limits. Somebody has to hold their hands.

Because someone should pay for a students contraceptive? You okay with that?

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Because someone should pay for a students contraceptive? You okay with that?

It's cheaper than paying for the unwanted children that result from people who don't know how to control themselves and can't afford contraception.

I'm okay with it, free sex for everyone!

Seriously you prudes need to lighten up and get laid, and don't forgot to go say the rosary and ask for forgiveness for saying "slut".

Cop out, 18 year old and up might be stupid but come on. They just want free shit. Next it'll be pay for baby sitters and house care and baby diapers. Close your legs, case solved. I want someone to help pay for Mass Effect 3..

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Cop out, 18 year old and up might be stupid but come on. They just want free shit. Next it'll be pay for baby sitters and house care and baby diapers. Close your legs, case solved. I want someone to help pay for Mass Effect 3..

Close your legs, case solved.

Why didn't anyone think of that concept when dealing with drugs, alcohol, gambling, etc.

If your solution is to except everyone to behave like perfect little angels all the time, your solution is shitty.

But why should someone pay for their mistake? And you say unwanted babies, well, lots of people want babies. Go to adoption.

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="Mitch":eek:3zkp82y]Cop out, 18 year old and up might be stupid but come on. They just want free shit. Next it'll be pay for baby sitters and house care and baby diapers. Close your legs, case solved. I want someone to help pay for Mass Effect 3..

Why didn't anyone think of that concept when dealing with drugs, alcohol, gambling, etc.

If your solution is to except everyone to behave like perfect little angels all the time, your solution is shitty.[/quote:eek:3zkp82y]

Nothing to do with being Angels but they just want handouts. Have the sex, but why would or should colleges pay for it?

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]But why should someone pay for their mistake? And you say unwanted babies, well, lots of people want babies. Go to adoption.

Who's going to pay for that child's lifelong health insurance? It's certainly not the irresponsible parents.

Adoption doesn't solve the problem, there will come a point (or we're already at the point) where there's too many babies and not enough adoptive parents.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="MI_Thumb":w21ere4d]

If your solution is to except everyone to behave like perfect little angels all the time, your solution is shitty.

Nothing to do with being Angels but they just want handouts. Have the sex, but why would or should colleges pay for it?[/quote:w21ere4d]

Wait, you just said the solution was to keep legs closed.

Also, I think you guys all labeling her a "slut" makes you hypocrites, I bet you wanted all the sex you could get in college.

Romneybot said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]But why should someone pay for their mistake? And you say unwanted babies, well, lots of people want babies. Go to adoption.

Who's going to pay for that child's lifelong health insurance? It's certainly not the irresponsible parents.

Adoption doesn't solve the problem, there will come a point (or where already at the point) where there's too many babies and not enough adoptive parents.

In this country lines are long for wanting babies. Which is why American parents adopt from other countries, its easier. Just another excuse.

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="Mitch":fq6msgkj]

Nothing to do with being Angels but they just want handouts. Have the sex, but why would or should colleges pay for it?

Also, I think you guys all labeling her a "slut" makes you hypocrites, I bet you wanted all the sex you could get in college.[/quote:fq6msgkj]

Yes, if they can't afford it which who are we kidding they can. But I wasn't asking someone else to pay for it..

And why just college, what about the 18 year old dude working at Mobile? Does he get his paid for as well? Or the 29 year old house wife?

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
Romneybot said:

Adoption doesn't solve the problem, there will come a point (or where already at the point) where there's too many babies and not enough adoptive parents.

In this country lines are long for wanting babies. Which is why American parents adopt from other countries, its easier. Just another excuse.

I agree with this Mitch, except the main reason people go out of country for adoptions is the adoption policy in the U.S. takes forever, and is very bureaucratic, where China, Vietnam, Africans countries etc. like to do them quickly.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="MI_Thumb":66lajg7v]

Also, I think you guys all labeling her a "slut" makes you hypocrites, I bet you wanted all the sex you could get in college.

Yes, if they can't afford it which who are we kidding they can. But I wasn't asking someone else to pay for it..[/quote:66lajg7v]

Okay, so we agree her wanting to have sex does not make her a slut, and that the remark is much stronger than needed?

For all we know she is having a monogamous sexual relationship, that's far from her being a "slut".

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="Mitch":q7x60ztz]

Yes, if they can't afford it which who are we kidding they can. But I wasn't asking someone else to pay for it..

Okay, so we agree her wanting to have sex does not make her a slut, and that the remark is much stronger than needed?

For all we know she is having a monogamous sexual relationship, that's far from her being a "slut".[/quote:q7x60ztz]

I wasn't calling her a slut because of this. I just felt like it. I still think its wrong to help pay for it. What about the Students who don't need help, will cost expense be passed on to them in regards to higher tuition fees, book costs etc? Probably not fair.

Back