Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I Might Start Listening to Rush Limbaugh

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Di it like the NBA draft. The hot chicks get the best chance to get more while the fat girls get little.

I don't know if you've seen college campuses lately, but college guys are desperate....might have to do an even distribution.

If you're on a college campus and you have a vagina, some guy wants to bang you.

I went to a school with 8-1 girl to boy, :). Of course the hot chick to not so hot chick was about 1 to 8.

I went to an engineering college...there was like a 2:1 guy/girl ratio. Even the ugliest girls were taken. Luckily I partied with girls who didn't go there. ;)

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="Mitch":bdkjids1]

I wasn't calling her a slut because of this. I just felt like it. I still think its wrong to help pay for it. What about the Students who don't need help, will cost expense be passed on to them in regards to higher tuition fees, book costs etc? Probably not fair.

I'm not just talking about you calling her a slut.

I meant Rush saying it, then 3-4 people here echoing it and calling her a slut, I believe you would do it for giggles, the others I'm not so sure, I'm guessing they were serious.

but I'm sure those other "perfect" people are out getting themselves nailed to a cross as we speak.[/quote:bdkjids1]

To whom are you referring?

It is amazing to me how much of a rise people get out of you folks by firmly holding a set of beliefs.

As far as Rush goes, mission accomplished - he just earned his money. He obviously got some of you all up in arms over an off-handed ignorant comment.

. . . and Champ - calling someone a Nazi is in very poor taste. That make you feel better?

Telling people what they should/must do is just as common for both mis-guided sides of this ridiculous argument.

Pot meet kettle.

KAWDUP said:
MI_Thumb said:
I'm not just talking about you calling her a slut.

I meant Rush saying it, then 3-4 people here echoing it and calling her a slut, I believe you would do it for giggles, the others I'm not so sure, I'm guessing they were serious.

but I'm sure those other "perfect" people are out getting themselves nailed to a cross as we speak.

It is amazing to me how much of a rise people get out of you folks by firmly holding a set of beliefs.

As far as Rush goes, mission accomplished - he just earned his money. He obviously got some of you all up in arms over an off-handed ignorant comment.

. . . and Champ - calling someone a Nazi is in very poor taste. That make you feel better?

Telling people what they should/must do is just as common for both mis-guided sides of this ridiculous argument.

Pot meet kettle.

I guess directly I'm referring to tsmith and Byco, they called her a slut, and not in a tongue-in-cheek fashion.

The issue is about whether or not contraception should be paid for.....calling the woman a slut like they (and Rush) did, does nothing to add to the debate of the topic, it just makes them look like conceited assholes.

Hence the nailing themselves to a cross comment.

MI_Thumb said:
KAWDUP said:

Pot meet kettle.

I guess directly I'm referring to tsmith and Byco, they called her a slut, and not in a tongue-in-cheek fashion.

The issue is about whether or not contraception should be paid for.....calling the woman a slut like they (and Rush) did, does nothing to add to the debate of the topic, it just makes them look like conceited assholes.

Rush is a dumbass....he thought the amount of money it took her to pay for birth control was a direct relation to how much she had sex. Proving once and for all hes a fag that has never touched a female.

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:
why would Obama ?

Sheldon disgracing women, jews, christians?

Maher is jewish retard lol

This thread started because of people disgracing women....and now all of a sudden someone SUPPORTING obama isnt allowed to? But santorum can so its ok not to mention you did call a chick you dont know a slut on this very thread....hypocrite.

Christianity is pretty hillarious. Bill is a comedian. Its natural hed make fun of it considering he doesnt believe in god.

Someone mentioned it earlier, Rush is an entertainer . His job to do shit like that and say things against the liberal base. Just like Hannity and the ones one the other side. Those shows started mostly to compete against the mostly liberal news. Probably the same reason Fox News is so popular. For the right and far right there wasn't much to watch.

People get too worked up though. I was just having fun but some of you, eh -- well you made my night.

MI_Thumb said:
KAWDUP said:

Pot meet kettle.

Hey, Mr. MakeShitUp ... go get the post that supports your assertion about me using that epithet.

And try your best to not be so reckless with your comments from now on.

smayschmouthfootball said:
MichChamp02 said:
that's so fucking ridiculous.

it's a made up issue. if Rush told you to hold your shit til your ass exploded, would you do that too?

It is a made-up issue. The woman is inventing the notion that a university is obligated to subzidize her promiscuity. She knowingly attended a Jesuit law school that did not offer the "benefit" of free contraception and is now trying to reform its policy. It's incredible that she even got an audience before congress, but Nancy Pelosi is such a daft and dangerous imbecile that she's looking for any fodder to support her insane idea that the government should force any entity, business, enterprise or even a Catholic university to dispense free contraception to women.

If Pelosi had even a whiff of intelligence, she'd have commanded this woman to keep her pants on and spend more time in the library seated at a table than on her back in the bedroom.

There you go, you called her a slut without using the word, but everyone can read between the lines and see what you were getting at.

MI_Thumb said:
It is a made-up issue. The woman is inventing the notion that a university is obligated to subzidize her promiscuity. She knowingly attended a Jesuit law school that did not offer the "benefit" of free contraception and is now trying to reform its policy. It's incredible that she even got an audience before congress, but Nancy Pelosi is such a daft and dangerous imbecile that she's looking for any fodder to support her insane idea that the government should force any entity, business, enterprise or even a Catholic university to dispense free contraception to women.

If Pelosi had even a whiff of intelligence, she'd have commanded this woman to keep her pants on and spend more time in the library seated at a table than on her back in the bedroom.

There you go, you called her a slut without using the word, but everyone can read between the lines and see what you were getting at.

No, I didn't and no, I wasn't. You have a very liberal imagination. How much should I charge you to rent space in my head?

MI_Thumb said:

No, I didn't and no, I wasn't. You have a very liberal imagination. How much should I charge you to rent space in my head?

Not very much, because I have seen coat closets that were bigger than the space in your head.

MI_Thumb said:

Not very much, because I have seen coat closets that were bigger than the space in your head.

If I had a brain the size of a coat closet, I'd have invented an engine that runs on telepathic power.

MI_Thumb said:

If I had a brain the size of a coat closet, I'd have invented an engine that runs on telepathic power.

I was using the same metaphor in which you asked about charging rent for space, but I didn't expect you to get it.

MI_Thumb said:

I was using the same metaphor in which you asked about charging rent for space, but I didn't expect you to get it.

No metaphor to apply in this application. "Space in my head" is exactly what it means. Good day to you.

Back