Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Kyle Pitts

Like I said I understand it probably isn?t the best way to go but they would be fun to watch this year. Was just a hypothetical.

You know what's more fun to watch a team that wins games. Hypothetical II don't like it. Real world I don't either.

The one problem is we all have said Matt would have been better or won more games if we had a better defense. So for Goff's sake go get that defense.

Like I said I understand it probably isn?t the best way to go but they would be fun to watch this year. Was just a hypothetical.

If it works in Madden, it should work in real life!

Trey lance at 7 and waddle at 8 would have been fun to watch. Goff...no fun.

We will see I'm going into the season with an open mind. The guy has played at both ends of the spectrum maybe getting out from under McVay's thumb is actually a benefit. Only time will tell.

If it works in Madden, it should work in real life!

Like it or not Pitts being a TE is not going to deter this front office from selecting him. They were not here for the other TE's being drafted, they don't care. Hockenson and him might play the same positions, but they are completely different players. Hockenson does not deter them from Pitts.

If they feel Pitts is the best prospect available at #7 or later in a trade down then you better get used to having him on the team. Been hearing a lot more about Pitts in the top 10 recently, and usually as the draft draws near the media finds out more about how teams actually have players ranked. Listened to a Lions podcast yesterday and Jeff Ridson said according to his sources Pitts is likely to be the first offensive pass catcher drafted. Of course that doesn't mean it happens, just saying some people have him ranked in the top 3 players in the entire draft.

The one problem is we all have said Matt would have been better or won more games if we had a better defense. So for Goff's sake go get that defense.

I am okay with going defense I really am. I just think we are in a better position where we are to address offense. If we trade down to 15 with New England or maybe 19 with Washington I think the value on defense will be there. At #7 the only guy I would be okay with is Parsons. I really do like Kwity Paye too, but not sure I could pull the trigger over the other guys that should be available.

Think we should see what we do in free agency of course. If they don't tag KG (March 9 deadline) and add some defensive pieces in FA, WR would make the most sense at 7 for BPA and need

If they add Matt Milano and John Johnson and keep Justin Coleman and Shelton, well then probably should go offense (WR) or Paye after a trade down.

Back