Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lets gear up for the draft..

If I were Joe, I'd inquire some draft rooms and see if he could package some way to get to the top of the 2nd round if Jones was still there.

I will fall out of my chair if Jones falls to 39. I also think Green would be a good pick if he is there.

Hmmm I wonder what we could trade to move up and get PJ3...

#39, #44, 2nd Rounder Next year and maybe one of our bench players?

No idea. But he keeps falling. And Moultrie is still on the board, which was someone who was a projected lottery at one point. If I was Joe, do it. Call around, and trade up.

We will see, kinda wish he didn't have CV, maxiell, and Jonas clogging up roster spots.

Jenkins at 23, Cunningham at 24 are pretty big reaches. No way those two fall to 39, but I can dream.

I really dislike MSU players once they become NBA players. I mean you can tell they aren't very good just where coached so well.

It's quite possible. I think its insane him and Moultrie are still on the board.

Moultrie is a nice prospect. I think some teams worry that he can't play PF, and is too much like a SF. The guy is a conundrum, he has such quickness and explosiveness but has the body of an NBA PF, and size to even play Center. Someone should of taken a flyer on him by now.

I have no clue what some of these teams see in the players they are picking.

No freaking clue. Jenking, Cummingham, Plumlee were pretty big reaches.

Ahh shoot, there goes Moultrie. There is something deep in my gut that tells me Draymond Green is going to be the pick when Detroit is up.

I think they need a pure PG to run with Westbrook. I don't think Jones goes here.

Back