Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lets gear up for the draft..

I know but still thats real bad lol. In further news How the fuck did the Heat get that trade?

I think we will take a guard or two. We got lots of big men, most of which no one wants.

Quincy Miller, Taylor, I think those are the two that I would like to see at this point. Like I said, I just have this sinking feeling (as a Wolverine), that it's going to be Draymond.

They traded a late first rounder for a 2nd and a better 1st rounder.

Quick lets trade our #39th pick for the #31st pick.

I think Quincy goes here. (not tweet related) pure guess. I know nothsing!

I dont think the heat made out that great in the trade. They get a 2nd rounder and they hardly ever turn into anything and the 1st rd pick may not be much better than where they made their pick.

Sixers are pretty good but I doubt they pick much lower than this year. Idk grrrrrr

I dont think the heat made out that great in the trade. They get a 2nd rounder and they hardly ever turn into anything and the 1st rd pick may not be much better than where they made their pick.

No guaranteed money, saves cash.

Like I said, it's going to be Draymond. Just one of those gut feelings.

I do like Kris Joseph out of Cuse. He isnt flashy but he plays hard.

I wouldn't mind Joseph. I still would like to see someone like Quincy Miller. If they are thinking about a guard, Barton would be a good pick.

Wow, Bernard James? The mock I'm looking at doesn't even have him picked.

I just stumbled across the worst stat for Drummond. He shot 29% from the FT line last year....according to ESPN. How the fuck is that possible.
Which is odd cause they list that he can knock down a perimeter jumper as one of his positives lol.

Back