Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Lets gear up for the draft..

I'm guessing you are watching twitter. If so, please don't spoil it in the future, thanks lol

Damn you OKC. That team is gonna be so good if they can keep them together.

Festus Ezeli, Quincy Miller, Jeffrey Taylor is what I'd like to see for the Pistons in the remaining guys.

Moultrie got traded to the 76ers for a 2nd rounder and a 1st?

Ok I call bullshit

Dude if you are serious, you honestly need to the shut the f up. Please.

Seriously....this only fuels the fire that the NBA is helping the Heat along. They turn a late first round pick into a 2nd and a better 1st Round pick?

I would have loved PJ3, but we don't know how he's going to turn out. We'll see.

Jonas Jerebko ‏@JonasJerebko

Welcome to the team Andre Drummond. @detroitpistons

Oh yea Jonas.....smh

Lol its okay. I was doing the twitter thing with the NFL draft, and it really sucked. I wish they could find a way to not have it announced until the actual announcement.

Getting closer. I think if Draymond is there, Joe is going to fall in love with the high character, local story.

I just stumbled across the worst stat for Drummond. He shot 29% from the FT line last year....according to ESPN. How the fuck is that possible.

The positive thing with that stat (if it's positive), is that he was there less than 100 times. Without doing the quick math, he was probably at the FT line less than 4 times a game. So, it's not a high sample size. And, if there is one big negative of a player, that's the one I want to see. It's something that can be improved on.

Lol its okay. I was doing the twitter thing with the NFL draft, and it really sucked. I wish they could find a way to not have it announced until the actual announcement.

I agree, I'm actually on the Espn DDL chat and the tweets pop up as part of the chat. Would rather see it announced.

Back