Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Market is Bottoming

Tough call, the daily expansion of what is closing down and for how long keeps expanding every damn day, that needs to stop and start going the other way, this is really just getting excessively dumb IMO, gas is supper cheap now though

I deleted my post. I figured that my personal travel plans aren't important to anybody.

Last edited:
This is so fucked up. I read different articles and I start thinking this is a huge over reaction. Then I watch TV, go to news websites, and I change my mind.

I think if this was just a different strain of flu that caused this many people to be sick it would be a big deal but these measures wouldn't be taken. But because it has a weird name people are going nuts.

149 people died in CA from the flu in the first 3 weeks of January.

Maybe the mass hysteria is because it causes respiratory issues and treatment of severe cases patients need to be in ICU on a vent. This is causing significant stress on healthcare facilities which impacts care for other patients. Not sure how people die from the normal flu and what kind of treatment they get. My guess most die from pneumonia?

This is so fucked up. I read different articles and I start thinking this is a huge over reaction. Then I watch TV, go to news websites, and I change my mind.

I think if this was just a different strain of flu that caused this many people to be sick it would be a big deal but these measures wouldn't be taken. But because it has a weird name people are going nuts.

149 people died in CA from the flu in the first 3 weeks of January.

The internet headlines especially at drudge have been massive fear mongering 24/7 along with the MSM, yet if you go outside into the actual world, people are out living their lives and trying to go about their business where and when they can and still seem relatively calm other than hoarding TP and bread.

Point being, the constant fear coming from media doesn’t match the outside world, but if the continued daily expansion of lockdown continues, this could quickly change. The fear mongering needs to stop. I’m very disappointed in drudge he’s not the same guy

The fear projection is worse than the disease!

Fear and Anxiety can trigger your flight-or-fight stress response and release a flood of chemicals and hormones, like adrenaline, into your system. ... This can weaken your immune system, leaving you more vulnerable to viral infections.

The media is complicit in making more people sick, turn it off go outside and breath in and out

Last edited:
Looks like a miracle has happened, the board all agree on these inside trading senators.

sure would have been nice to have a heads up like these a-holes. My $401K is down almost as much as it's name :no::no:

And now trumps on board with being able to take 100k from your 401k early with no plenty

Surely that won?t encourage more selling

Dumb

Back