Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Michigan @ MSU bball game

smayschmouthfootball said:
State is pushing M away from the basket and preventing the back door cuts. Credit the execution of their structure.

You mean the structure of the physiques of their front court players as compared to Michigan's?

novak has to be a bigger part of the offensive gameplan in the 2nd half.

Hardaway has to knock them down if he's open. I don't know why there's a difference between this year and last, but he should at least be able to knock down the open threes.

Beilein better have lit a fire under these guys during the half. Thwy need to play harder and smarter. sometimes they look so out of it.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Well obviously we need to just have Burke take a 45 foot jump shot 5 seconds into every posession.

That's the ticket.

Beilein is such an idiot sometimes, I swear...

Not sure if this was directed at me. What I meant was that he needs to make more shots...not that he needs to shoot from almost half court...

Hardaway and Burke haven't really hit anything today.

uofm06marine said:
[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]Well obviously we need to just have Burke take a 45 foot jump shot 5 seconds into every posession.

That's the ticket.

Not sure if this was directed at me. What I meant was that he needs to make more shots...not that he needs to shoot from almost half court...

sounded like a spontaneous sarcasm.

uofm06marine said:
[color=#551A8B said:

That's the ticket.

It wasn't directed at you at all.

It's just that was the first time all game Burke had taken a 45 foot jump shot 5 seconds into a posession, and I say, hey, if it's working why go away from it?

There is just some kind of freaky zen in that strange little town about the clock on the football field, and the baskets in the arena..

Their fight song makes me want to go to the circus.

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]There is just some kind of freaky zen in that strange little town about the clock on the football field, and the baskets in the arena..

Except for last year at Breslin.

Just what we need another "capable" three point shooter who has struggled.

Isn't there something kinda oxymoronic about that?

[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]
uofm06marine said:

It's just that was the first time all game Burke had taken a 45 foot jump shot 5 seconds into a posession, and I say, hey, if it's working why go away from it?

Heh, no worries then. Well I would stop having hardaway shoot. The guy is colder then ice today.

this game is over. nobody can hit an open shot.

uofm06marine said:
[color=#551A8B said:
TinselWolverine[/color]]

Heh, no worries then. Well I would stop having hardaway shoot. The guy is colder then ice today.

If Hardaway misses two threes in a row, he should be made to make a layup before he tries another one.

Big ten officiating is a joke. Seriously we get called for some ticky tac shit at one end and they have to literally mug us at the other end to even get considered. MSU and OSU get all the calls in this conference.

Why wont Beilen put in Smotz and Morgan and go big to match up defensively and set up a pick and roll game on the other end. Im so tired of Novak not hitting shots and getting out muscled on the defensive end.

Come on man thats our first free throws of the game. Take off the sparty glasses and focus.

JScottWriter said:
Maybe you missed the two fould on Appling, the calls go both ways

believe it or not, i agree with you.

Back